Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Wolves captain Conor Coady to BBC Sport: "We knew how hard it is coming here and that they would have a lot of possession. It was about being organised, structured and compact, reducing them to a few chances. And I thought we did that."

On the penalty decision: "For the game to be called on that, we are desperately disappointed because we have given everything.

"It wasn't a penalty. I get on with referees really well and I haven't got a bad word to say about them, but sometimes you can see with the player reactions, they tend to look like 'yeah that's a bit dodgy that one'.

"For a game of this magnitude to be decided on a contentious decision is massively disappointing."

On Raul Jimenez's red card: "Only Raul can tell you. We are behind him 100%. We did everything to stay in the game and I thought we played really well."

Ha ha fuck off Coady you scouse prick. How about showing some bravery and trying to actually win a football game as opposed to boring every fucker to death. Anti football shit small town club, fuck off to the championship where you belong.
If players didn't appeal for everything or feign injury all the time, maybe refs would take them seriously.

What sort an analysis only looks at penalties that were given and not possible penalties not given? Even Glenda mentioned Sterling had been taken down a couple of times in the box which could have been pens.

BT Sport remains abject SHITE
Corrected for you

How the fuck was that block at the end not a pen? I mean it was a great bit of goalkeeping by the defender, he's literally stopped a goal with his arm and then they've gone up the other end and nearly scored. Arguably the ref got all 5 pen shouts/decisions wrong and basically VAR is still absolutely useless.

the one stand out thing for me today is teams like wolves are happy letting city have the ball and want us to go down the wings because we don't have a striker or two. its clear as day a striker is more than goals ? he holds the ball up stops the both centre backs from doubling up with the full backs. also works the line and would stop teams like wolves parking the bus..

i don't care what haaland and kane are going to cost city it would be money well spent with having something else to break down teams that knows city only can play one way and work on it in training

BT narrative on the penalty is annoying. It looks to me like it comes up off his ribs on to his elbow. It wasn’t even the most contentious penalty decision in the game. There should have been one on Sterling.
VAR has been about clear and obvious, rightly or wrongly. The handball is still debatable on video, so why would they over turn it? We have suffered at the hands of VAR enough but I can‘t see that this is a howler.

How the fuck was that block at the end not a pen? I mean it was a great bit of goalkeeping by the defender, he's literally stopped a goal with his arm and then they've gone up the other end and nearly scored. Arguably the ref got all 5 pen shouts/decisions wrong and basically VAR is still absolutely useless.
Nailed on pen for me, but so were 4 or 5 others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.