Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

BT are infuriating, and JHIAC... I can't stand him, he was pushing the robbery angle so hard, while the ex-United captain and Spurs legend nodded their heads.

They are worse than Sky ever were with their bias and double standards. That takes some doing considering the owner of Sky tried to buy United, he liked them that much.

BT do it with such impunity. Why anyone other than Rags and Liverpool fans pay for that shite I don't know, they are so agenda driven.

Last edited:
The Wolves manager.

"I don't want to talk about referees and VAR, but we need to go in the right direction because football is a beautiful game.

"We feel if we had 11v 11 we could do more. We move on."

I don't know what drugs he's taking but football is no beautiful game with eleven men behind the ball hit it long managers like him in it.

The Wolves manager.

"I don't want to talk about referees and VAR, but we need to go in the right direction because football is a beautiful game.

"We feel if we had 11v 11 we could do more. We move on."

I don't know what drugs he's taking but football is no beautiful game with eleven men behind the ball hit it long managers like him in it.
You forget the keeper passing the ball to the defender to hit it long. Was all very bizarre. Why was that Wolves player playing with his socks down?

Lovely jubbly, yet another forensic analysis by BT Sports because ickle old City get a penalty.

Fuck me Glenda is needing to settle the fuck down before he has another turn….

Utter wankers.
Our first pen all season, we should have had two earlier in match aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.