Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I was not disappointed with our performance actually, they've been causing us problems for a few seasons now. Still we created more than sufficient number of positions from which to score.
I didn't like us losing our head in the first half after Dias and Rodri were shown yellows for fouling Traore, we seemed to lose our composure for a few minutes.
I was surprised Gundo was subbed, as I think the quality of our game dropped down since KdB came on.
Still very good win, we are clinching the games like in the first Pep title winning season, is this our sixth 1:0 win?

Sterling exchanging kisses with Coady? Admirable perhaps, but personally I've had enough of fair play. Against assholes it's a weakness (and they do not deserve it). You pay the **** with his own medicine. Fuck off to Rodri complaining for Saiss's fake injury?

You fuck off, you ****! You lose, you ****! You lose being a disgrace to the game. You lose with a red card for another **** trying to be smart. And you lose with a penalty, given by both Moss and Mariner! They will have to try harder next time, won't they?

Officials operating as the visiting team's 12th man, once again. It has become the norm. Nevertheless City reach victory with a red and a pen. You could actually make a case that this is better than sex...

Leaving another match behind, on to the next one. Get some well deserved rest and make sure you enter the pitch with a better mental preparation next time. Because this situation is not expected to change any time soon. The next Moss is already waiting in the corner...

getting the win all that matters when your slightly off it like that, and we definitely should have at least 2, that miss from grealish was very poor.

De Bruyne is going to need a run of games to get back to his best and that might mean a couple of shit games in the meantime, or run of fixtures up to christmas isnt too bad. Id start him in every game till then and if he's still not getting it back, return to bernardo and gundogan.

What a strange game! That first half had 52 minutes played (Which should've been more) and it felt like the game had barely kicked off. Not the prettiest of 3 points ever but very important! Wolves looked like a really solid team apart from that moment of madness and some of the silly time wasting. On another day we would've been drowned out and it would have been 0-0 or a 1-0 loss, on another day it would've been about 4 or 5-0 but Coady (sp?) had the game of a life time. Noone really stood out but I think Razza takes man of the match. Job done and roll on the Christmas period!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.