Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Hate Wolves with a vengeance. Horrible supporters and a team of cheats. Ever since a Friday night at their place when they beat us 4-0 or 4-1 with everyone in the stadium singing like watching Man U. And today a shit Man Utd. As for Saiss down for 2 mins with playacting that for once even the commentary team laughed at. They got what they deserved for total anti football.
It was kicking off coming out of that game, just after we signed Bob Taylor If I remember correctly. Horrible fans.

It's a sad world where people are so desperate that they can't go a couple of hours without a pint of overpriced shite beer.

Pissheads - I've no time for them.
Well..if you have to drive for 6 hours to see a match, just about get in after parking, a beer at half time is perhaps warranted.. does not make you a pisshead..a very sweeping and unpleasant generalisation.

When Wolves were first promoted they were a breath of fresh of air. Now I hope they just disappear. Probably the most boring performance ever today. Came for a draw and were happy with a defeat

Well..if you have to drive for 6 hours to see a match, just about get in after parking, a beer at half time is perhaps warranted.. does not make you a pisshead..a very sweeping and unpleasant generalisation.
If you're driving you really shouldn't be drinking, particularly if you've got a long return journey.

I drove the 400+ miles round trip from Norfolk for every home game for 14 seasons. Around 9 hours driving on a good day. I never once felt the need to pour beer down my neck.

Unless you're a bit of a pisshead, how you can say that having a pint is 'warranted', I really don't know.

Don't drink and drive.

Tinpot small time Yam Yams.
First time they have taken the full allocation at City in the last six visits.
Five years ago they brought fewer than Fulham. Laughable
Never finished above us in Attendances since the 50s.
They were getting 13,000 at home within the last 20 years.
A default negative defensive team who seem to revel in ‘shithousery’
Absolute jokers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.