Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Tinpot small time Yam Yams.
First time they have taken the full allocation at City in the last six visits.
Five years ago they brought fewer than Fulham. Laughable
Never finished above us in Attendances since the 50s.
They were getting 13,000 at home within the last 20 years.
A default negative defensive team who seem to revel in ‘shithousery’
Absolute jokers
I agree. Complete lightweights who never could fight sleep. Used to come to Maine Road on a moped.

I think I’ve calmed down now. That referee needs a new pair of contact lenses. Ones that don’t just see a peculiar and poorly produced tie dye kit but also notices the impeccably turned out Sky blue kit worn by Manchester City.

I noted that he saw the colour of our kit when he wanted to give a free kick to the opposition! But selective blindness seems to be the norm at the Etihad!

Should I send an email to our CEO and ask if they have some sort of gamma rays in the high columns rising majestically from our stands do you think? It appears to be hampering the so called, alleged professional rule makers on the pitch and we can’t allow that now can we?

All in here please.

Haven't read the thread but that game was horrible if you were there which I was. Ages waiting for their guy injured, ages for VAR to give a pen, ages for Jimenez to go off. Scrappy, crappy game . 3 points, though and that's all that matters I suppose.

I think I’ve calmed down now. That referee needs a new pair of contact lenses. Ones that don’t just see a peculiar and poorly produced tie dye kit but also notices the impeccably turned out Sky blue kit worn by Manchester City.

I noted that he saw the colour of our kit when he wanted to give a free kick to the opposition! But selective blindness seems to be the norm at the Etihad!

Should I send an email to our CEO and ask if they have some sort of gamma rays in the high columns rising majestically from our stands do you think? It appears to be hampering the so called, alleged professional rule makers on the pitch and we can’t allow that now can we?

In Scotland the refs are sponsored by Specsavers. They wear the armband. Time for the same here. (Fat chance).

Worst first half of football I have seen. The ref completely lost the game. Wolves hacked us to death and got away with it. Nothing given and then they were surprised when they finally got a card and went ballistic; after all they had got away with so much. Fatty lost the plot, City players getting frustrated with his antics and the antics of the Wolves team. Disgraceful first half and laid squarely at the feet of Fatty Mason. Our first penalty of the season and it took VAR nearly 5 minutes to try and cancel it.

Cancelo's worse game for ages I thought. Grealish still resembles a slightly square peg in a round hole and we only had any joy down our right as him and Zinchenko engineered nothing down the left all game. Bernardo - our talisman - largely subdued too. Foden and KDB did very little of note after coming on. Jesus anonymous. Sterling very lively and always a handful.
Jimenez should receive an additional ban for remaining on the pitch for as he did after he was shown red. That's disrespectful to the officials and bringing the game into disrepute in my book.
What were you watching he was probably the second best player after sterling I thought

Strange game.

They did absolutely nothing until the last two minutes of injury time at the end of the game, but they did defend well to be fair.

We dominated but didn’t create anywhere near enough, our crosses and final passes were very poor. And our general play was too slow all game.

I liked Raheem’s aggressive play, very good to see.

I know tickets were fucking well overpriced (fucking sort your nappas out City the pricing for these two games this week is a disgrace!), but where the fuck was everyone?! I don’t think there were more than about 44,000 there. There were chunks of hundreds of empty seats in SSL3 and CBL3.

Atmosphere was as bad as it gets n’all. Starting to not enjoy our games because of how poor the atmosphere is.
Scared off by virus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.