Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Fucking have that Wolves ....made Burnley look entertaining. Wuzzy soft arse fuckers.

We have to watch this sort of shit almost every home game.

Oh and fucking have that Moss as well.

Laughable that the away fans were calling him near the end of the game.

I've only seen the pen in real-time from SS3 so can't really comment at the moment but the one in front of me on the stroke of HT was nailed in handball.

There was another potential handball also to stop Fodens shot towards the end, McMinimum tried to say his arms were by his side even though it didn't look like that to me. I would like to see a replay.
The shot is on target and It clearly hits his hand - the only question is whether it actually hit both hands

Shock horror. How dare people go for a beer 5 mins before half time. Accept it FFS have you seen the queues ? Fun police at it again.
Leaving early before the game I understand its a bug bear of mine as well but if you want a pint at half time you need to leave early. Get a grip and let folk choose what they wanna do
It's a sad world where people are so desperate that they can't go a couple of hours without a pint of overpriced shite beer.

Pissheads - I've no time for them.

As well as a striker I also think we need another attacking midfielder, somebody who can thread a pass through a packed defence. We're so overloaded in the wide spots that our play is pretty predictable at times. I forget that young German lads name Florian his first name, playing brilliantly in the Bundesliga, he would be mint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.