Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I managed to watch the first half on my phone whilst queuing for my booster but a weakened 4G for the second half meant I had to follow it on the match day thread. I watched a replay when I got home and I have to say I thought we played really well. Yes, I know our finishing isn’t great at the moment but we had complete control of the game and some of our movement and attacking play was brilliant. Buy a striker in January or the summer and we will be an amazing team that will go down as legendary in the history of world football.

I managed to watch the first half on my phone whilst queuing for my booster but a weakened 4G for the second half meant I had to follow it on the match day thread. I watched a replay when I got home and I have to say I thought we played really well. Yes, I know our finishing isn’t great at the moment but we had complete control of the game and some of our movement and attacking play was brilliant. Buy a striker in January or the summer and we will be an amazing team that will go down as legendary in the history of world football.
I thought the booster gave you 5G?

I didn't think that was as bad as some are making out. In isolation it was a stuffy game against a team with a clearly negative agenda and we came through as winners, like top teams do. I appreciate, however, that continuing traits around finishing and lack of pace and form of some players is not in isolation.

Some have mentioned Cancelo being poor, I didn't think so? Sterling was more aggressively positive than usual, which brings out his better qualities. Rodri good, back 4 all fine. All cut backs from the byline were crap today, aside from one to Foden which was expertly saved by sub keeper Kilman. Jesus looked ropey, Gundo a bit unfit and poor old Jack is suffering a bout of the yips.

I understand wolves approach in the second half, after Jimenez's absolutely laughable red card, but not the first? Traore is potentially damaging to that wolves team, too much of a focal point for a not very good player.

Onwards blues, big festive season with other teams picking up wins

What were you watching he was probably the second best player after sterling I thought
I watched him give the ball to the opposition on numerous occasions - especially in the first half - like most of his team mates did. He improved marginally second half but not by much. I thought the whole game was as dull as fuck to be quite honest - one of the worst I've seen at the Etihad for a long time. I was glad when it ended because they were anti-football all game and we had neither the skill or imagination to overcome their 11/10 men defence for 99% of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.