Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

State of our finishing though.
Never mind signing a striker, the standard from all the other players was outrageously ridiculous.
Today also demonstrated why Gabriel Jesus is also 100% dispensable.
A grafter but so was Adrian Heath. So far below the required standard it is almost laughable

State of our finishing though.
Never mind signing a striker, the standard from all the other players was outrageously ridiculous.
Today also demonstrated why Gabriel Jesus is also 100% dispensable.
A grafter but so was Adrian Heath. So far below the required standard it is almost laughable

Not having that mate. Adrian Heath? Jesus isn’t top notch but he’s infinitely better that that little tosser ever was.

T
Not having that mate. Adrian Heath? Jesus isn’t top notch but he’s infinitely better that that little tosser ever was.
Runs a lot. Dives. Shithouse. Zero threat to the opposition.
He is nowhere near our standard and would shrug my shoulders if we got our money back.
When did he last have a good game?
Against Championship Norwich?

Was at a kids birthday party today so had to make do with watching bits of the match on my phone
Was there not a real clear handball by a Wolves defender late on, blocking a shot?
Haven’t seen a replay of it or heard any talk of it

T

Runs a lot. Dives. Shithouse. Zero threat to the opposition.
He is nowhere near our standard and would shrug my shoulders if we got our money back.
When did he last have a good game?
Against Championship Norwich?
Scored the winner against PSG, after coming off the bench only a couple of weeks ago, but you mention Norwich which was a few months ago, great knowledge for someone who doesn’t rate Jesus.

Wow. You think he was good that night?
I thought he was so so far off the technical standard of everybody else on the pitch, ours and theirs, that I almost almost felt sorry for him.
Even the goal he scored was a miskick.
Sorry but he is nowhere near good enough. And he isn’t going to get any better.
Would much rather sell him than Ferran

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.