Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

having just seen liverpool and chelsea get the softest pens in the world yesterday it drives me mad ?
manchester city had 4 shouts for pens and if chelsea and liverpool was given then all 4 should have stood.
its impossible to say otherwise because they say the rules are set in stone for everybody to play under

manchester city play under different rules clear and simple
the game is bent and controlled by the officials. we all wonder why the city players lose the plot in games sometimes.
if it was me then sorry am taking the **** out on the pitch ? my self control would never last
Agree with most of that fella but the scallies probably benefited in the same way we did as they had two potential penalties turned down. I was amazed to see the Mane one denied as that is classic Mane/Salah, some great refereeing right there! The Robertson one looked a pen (only seen it once) but the actual pen was a farce, Salah engineered contact and that was not a pen last season, this season or ever! I thought that’s what VAR was intended for, VAR has now extended itself into a version of Peter Walton/Despot Dermot, to support referees at all costs instead of ensuring the correct decision is made. I’ve seen em given, there was contact, unnatural position, arm close to the body, subjection/subjective, intent, etc etc, all get out phrases used as cover for corruption

Not read any of the thread. The best bit of yesterday's game was when ederson was walking towards their penalty area when the VAR was happening. I was convinced he'd be taking the penalty. Unfortunately he was just passing on a message to Bilva

Was that the game where Old Mother Riley apologised for Silva not getting the pen, or was that another game where we had a stoner ignored?
That was Bournemouth away I think.
seen the game again and we should have had a pen at the end of the first half for handball. The Jesus incident earlier would have been given if it was Salah. Sterling should have had two in the second half. Second one was an absolute stonewall so again not sure what VAR looks at. First one on him just as blatant. Commentary actually says that Sterling was pulled back but defender let go just in time! Obviously a new law I was unfamiliar with. So definitely should have had three that weren’t given and possibly a fourth. Club should be sending these clips to Riley and asking what is going on especially when you see penalties for other clubs being given.

That was Bournemouth away I think.
seen the game again and we should have had a pen at the end of the first half for handball. The Jesus incident earlier would have been given if it was Salah. Sterling should have had two in the second half. Second one was an absolute stonewall so again not sure what VAR looks at. First one on him just as blatant. Commentary actually says that Sterling was pulled back but defender let go just in time! Obviously a new law I was unfamiliar with. So definitely should have had three that weren’t given and possibly a fourth. Club should be sending these clips to Riley and asking what is going on especially when you see penalties for other clubs being given.
The fact that Moss gave the pen and Blind Andre in the VAR shed confirmed it made it 200% nailed on as a foul! Those two seem to have a different view of the LotG when they stump up at The Etihad, so it must have been seen by the pair of them as blatant handball.

The first handball was more a penalty than the one that was given. He kept his arm by his side but moved towards the ball to control it.

I wonder if it has dawned on the Noddy Holder fans who stood up yesterday to applaud Jimenez's sending off, that he is now banned for their trip to Brighton?

This is as weird as Rags applauding "The Slab" as he puts yet another cross field pass deep into the bottom tier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.