Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I don’t blame wolves fans looking for someone to blame. Their football is so negative and boring there must be someone to blame
If you look at it from Wolves’ point of view, they’ve lost to a dubious penalty decision. They will have forgotten the other penalty shouts as they weren’t given.

We‘re still raw about Milner not getting sent off against the dippers, but if we’d have finished another of our chances, we wouldn’t be.

They played for a point and may have got it if the penalty hadn’t been given.

It was and they got nowt.

Can't believe the attitude of your fans.

We all saw the Milner disgrace at Anfield when you were cheated. You were calling the Premier League corrupt then, so is it or not? The reality is that there's a pecking order and you're below Liverpool, so you get done against them, quite regularly may I add, but you're ahead of us, so we get done against you. I don't believe Moss cost us a point because I still think a team like you probably would've scored but the reality is we were cheated from being 0-0 with 25 to play. Cheated. That's without getting into the ridiculous first yellow for Raul.

As for your view on our anti-football. It's a load of rubbish. Many teams play like it against you because you're so much better, because you have the best manager in the world and the best squad thanks to the resources you have.

The idea that we are worse than anyone else is a joke. I read a comment on Twitter saying Palace had a go and won fairly. They didn't really. 32% possession and 3 shots on target was their 'having a go', when they had to play 45 minutes against ten men.

Similarly, the idea that we played better football under Nuno is rubbish. It's the same, you're just influenced by the score.

The issue with you lot here is the hypocrisy. I just looked at your head-to-head with United before you were 'good'. A 0-0 at Old Trafford, November 2004. Remember it? Well, if you don't the match report says 'City found it hard to break out of their half' and 'offered little of an attacking threat'. Oh, and you came 8th that season, so you clearly weren't a bad side either.

As for the play-acting, what's your issues here. There seems to be a problem with Saiss. I couldn't tell but from the away end, high up, it didn't look much but I believe he was poked in the eye. Clearly, he exaggerated but he wasn't defending our corner as a result, so it was a big risk. You benefited from that situation in the sense we lost a key defensive aerial threat for a corner.

We committed five fouls in that game, you committed 12. Again, you committed twice the number of fouls than us, so how does that fit your narrative?

By the way, I'm not hear to defend everything about us. We've notably time wasted more since Brentford did it to us in September and I don't agree with it, I just can't grasp your hypocrisy. The diving was worse, or as bad at least, from you on Saturday. The cynicism was evidently worse from you, it's remarkable that you committed more fouls given the possession. We clearly time-wasted and were delighted to be drawing, so we were poor in that sense, but it's pretty obvious as to why.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season, I genuinely mean that, every Wolves fan I know would prefer City winning the league to the scousers and laugh when you batter United. Also, Guardiola is the best coach around in my opinion and the football you play is incredible.

I just expect better from your fans as you're starting to turn into the scousers you hate, with the whining and arrogance. Considering you've been where we are, you know how it is as a mid-table side going against the elite and the reality is that we lost 1-0 to one of the worst decisions you will ever see (from VAR not Moss), so there's bound to be frustration.

You make some valid points, but there were 3 penalty situations before the one that was (wrongly) given. City, one of the most attacking teams in Europe, got their first penalty in the 16th game of the season. Obviously, we are far from being helped by referees in games vs smaller clubs.

If you look at it from Wolves’ point of view, they’ve lost to a dubious penalty decision. They will have forgotten the other penalty shouts as they weren’t given.

We‘re still raw about Milner not getting sent off against the dippers, but if we’d have finished another of our chances, we wouldn’t be.

They played for a point and may have got it if the penalty hadn’t been given.

It was and they got nowt.
Ah yes don’t disagree (no right way to approach a football match) but my point was a bit broader. They’ve scored 1 goal in 6 games. Someone’s got to be to blame for that. Probably us

I've just read some of your posts. Hilarious.

Wolves don't sell out, don't take the bigger allocation, people have two teams in Wolverhampton. Is it an in-joke that I've missed because I couldn't believe actual football fans on here let your bullshit go!

He maybe brushes his leg? Maybe. I can't tell conclusively and neither will you be able to. The foul was for the touch by Raul's arms.

Either way, it's not a booking in a normal world. Your crowd got him booked and the massive victim mentality you have, which was evident by Pep's weird reaction. As I've said, we committed five fouls and look how he was reacting as though we'd been fouling all game. Very strange, but did the job I suppose. Scouse-esque.

The big problem was the cheating from Marriner for the penalty. Truly awful decision.

How you can't admit you got away with one in terms of the key decision(s) (not the result) is baffling.
Been going to games at Molyneux since the 80s and many many times the place was half empty.
You have only been taking the full allocation at our place again since you came back up. Didn’t fill the smaller allocation several times.
Lived in the Midlands and I knew at least three united fans from Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas like Bilston.
‘Victim mentality’? Pep’s reaction? Do me a favour. If one coach spat the dummy it was your blind and deluded manager in his post match interview.
Though perhaps we might be justified in being a little suspicious of cunts like the ones who run your club, after they tamely did what united, liverpool and arsenal told them to do and put their name to a letter asking CAS to ban us - even though they hadn’t even heard the case yet.

I've just read some of your posts. Hilarious.

Wolves don't sell out, don't take the bigger allocation, people have two teams in Wolverhampton. Is it an in-joke that I've missed because I couldn't believe actual football fans on here let your bullshit go!

He maybe brushes his leg? Maybe. I can't tell conclusively and neither will you be able to. The foul was for the touch by Raul's arms.

Either way, it's not a booking in a normal world. Your crowd got him booked and the massive victim mentality you have, which was evident by Pep's weird reaction. As I've said, we committed five fouls and look how he was reacting as though we'd been fouling all game. Very strange, but did the job I suppose. Scouse-esque.

The big problem was the cheating from Marriner for the penalty. Truly awful decision.

How you can't admit you got away with one in terms of the key decision(s) (not the result) is baffling.
He pulls him back stopping a break which is a yellow in itself then taps his ankle, another cynical one. Yellow all day long. No offence mate but if you truly think you only committed 5 fouls all day then good luck to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.