Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Read your original post, you fucking mentioned billionaire owners, you kicked us all first half and your fucking moaning about Jimenez’s first yellow, you should have had more yellow cards, and whilst I agree the penalty was harsh in ultra slow motion, it looked like a penalty, because his arms were in an unnatural position. However Kilman’s hand ball should of been a penalty.
That's just wrong, plain and simple.

We barely fouled you at all, which is backed up by the stats. This is not me arguing with the fact we were extremely defensive and negative but this is bullshit. We sat so deep, didn't want to play but didn't need to foul as there was no space in behind and we were perfectly happy with you passing it around in front of us.

Wolves have played City 7 times in the Premier League.
In 5 of those games City have had more bookings for fouls than us :D Decent enough sample size that to suggest we're not the ones who go around kicking?

Although, in the 3-1 win at Molineux with no crowds it says that Rodri was booked in the 86th minute when the score was 2-1 for time-wasting. So maybe it's wrong as surely, surely, surely you wouldn't time waste eh ;)

Calling us ' Scouse-esque' is a bell end move. If you want to have a reasoned chat, you need to stop coming out with that nonsense.

In terms of key decisions, we should have had a penalty in the first half. If you are referring to the sending off, both yellows were deserved based on the yellows that were given to us before then.

As for Wolves having low crowds, not being well supported people and the fans support more than one club, I'd suggest these claims are all wrong. I think I am well qualified to talk about this as I lived in Walsall for a short while (time of A Levels, I certainly did not go to the Wally Poly), I went to games at Molyneux and my sister was a season ticket holder at Wolves for a few years.

I would suggest though that it really is not worth getting riled by fans on rival clubs forums.
How can I have a reasoned chat when you're all claiming Kilman should have had a penalty against him when the actual rules state it was too high up to be given? It's not a penalty, simple as.

Fair enough with rest of post. The 'Scouse-esque' is probably harsh because no one is as bad as them but can you not see my point?

You have a lot of fans looking down on another because of the style of play, making you come across as superior - that's what they do.
You have a lot of whataboutery with the decision - it wasn't a penalty, but Kilman's was. That's what they do.
Admittedly not as many in this regard but we've had some slagging our support, that's what they do.
And even the odd one moaning about what we sing, that's what they do.

Wolves turned up and were an absolute disgrace as per usual.

Time wasting from minute 1, absolutely no ambition..

But, but, but, it's not fair, you're better than us, all that money you have, if we tried just a little bit you'd beat us easily..!

Brighton, Leeds, Burnley, Palace and Newcastle at least look like a football team, Wolves are fkin dire, considering the players they have at their disposal, they are beyond poor..

5 fouls you say, that pumped up lump Traore committed more that that in the first half, smashing into City defenders left, right and centre..

The wolves player who went down for 5 minutes after Raheem brushed him off was another embarrassment..

Absolutely made up they got fcuked over by VAR.

Luckily for them and unfortunately they're are currently 3 worse teams in the division..

They certainly wouldn't be missed if they went down..
Nice one Bill !!!

Calling us ' Scouse-esque' is a bell end move. If you want to have a reasoned chat, you need to stop coming out with that nonsense.

In terms of key decisions, we should have had a penalty in the first half. If you are referring to the sending off, both yellows were deserved based on the yellows that were given to us before then.

As for Wolves having low crowds, not being well supported people and the fans support more than one club, I'd suggest these claims are all wrong. I think I am well qualified to talk about this as I lived in Walsall for a short while (time of A Levels, I certainly did not go to the Wally Poly), I went to games at Molyneux and my sister was a season ticket holder at Wolves for a few years.

I would suggest though that it really is not worth getting riled by fans on rival clubs forums.
Seems like a Villa-esque thing for a Wolves fan to say.

But, but, but, it's not fair, you're better than us, all that money you have, if we tried just a little bit you'd beat us easily..!

Brighton, Leeds, Burnley, Palace and Newcastle at least look like a football team, Wolves are fkin dire, considering the players they have at their disposal, they are beyond poor..

5 fouls you say, that pumped up lump Traore committed more that that in the first half, smashing into City defenders left, right and centre..

The wolves player who went down for 5 minutes after Raheem brushed him off was another embarrassment..

Luckily for them and unfortunately they're are currently 3 worse teams in the division..

Last time Brighton played you at Etihad - 35% possession, 1 shot on target.
Leeds - 29% possession, 2 shots on target. (with ten men for 45 minutes)
Burnley - 29% possession, 2 shots on target.
Palace - 32% possession, 3 shots on target (against ten men for 45 minutes).
Newcastle - 25% possession, 2 shots on target.
Wolves - 29% possession, 1 shot on target. (with ten men for 45 minutes)

So let's cut this shite that somehow other teams have a go and we're different. Everyone's like it because we're in a league within a league. We can't compete with your money and nor can anyone else outside a select group. If we're lucky, we might be able to give you a game at home, when decisions go our way (like Boly) and we have our crowd to influence refs. Otherwise, no, we can't compete and it's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

That's the classic these opposition fans come out with. I recall wolves getting attendances as low as 4000 in the 80s ! We've been one of the best five supported clubs in the history of English football yet they come out with this. As for dodgy decisions we all remember the Bolly handball a couple of seasons ago !!
Exactly, these fans have short memories or non at all and come on our forum and have the nerve to call us scousers and spout drivel. They can fuck off.
We know our routes and won’t ever forget them with or without this success.

This Bill!!!

I've just read some of your posts. Hilarious.

Wolves don't sell out, don't take the bigger allocation, people have two teams in Wolverhampton. Is it an in-joke that I've missed because I couldn't believe actual football fans on here let your bullshit go!

He maybe brushes his leg? Maybe. I can't tell conclusively and neither will you be able to. The foul was for the touch by Raul's arms.

Either way, it's not a booking in a normal world. Your crowd got him booked and the massive victim mentality you have, which was evident by Pep's weird reaction. As I've said, we committed five fouls and look how he was reacting as though we'd been fouling all game. Very strange, but did the job I suppose. Scouse-esque.

The big problem was the cheating from Marriner for the penalty. Truly awful decision.

How you can't admit you got away with one in terms of the key decision(s) (not the result) is baffling.
Rag WUM!
Merry Christmas, hope you get over it.

Not sure if they are really Wolves fans coming on here or Rags looking for a reaction. Anyway, Wolves are an absolute embarrassment not just against us the weekend but in most games 11 men behind the ball parking the bus with their 5 defenders and 3 holding midfielders! Setting up from the first whistle to time waste! What the fuck does your manager and players do in training in the build up to play City?? Really! Do they stand watching the goalkeeper for an hour waiting to kick the ball out on top of taking an age to take a throw in, Bloody hell.

By the way if your Rags pretending to be Wolves fans just fuck off you irrelevant twats.

Is this wolvesfan1 for real?? Comes across as a bitter little shit defending the indefensible. Only an utter moron would spend so much time trying to justify the absolute shite Wolves gave us on Saturday.
Wonder if there’s a wolvesfan2 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.