Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Has a City fan really just said we wouldn't be where we are without Billionaire owners. This is my whole point. Aren't you the last club that should ever be saying something like that!?

You also win because of a ridiculously bad decision and have the front to call the ref shit. Again, proving my point.

I'm not blaming anyone for our loss. I even said that I expected us to lose without the disgraceful cheating from Marriner. I came on to question the attitude of your fans and to see why you've suddenly turned and got on a high horse with views on football considering you've seen both sides of the coin.
Read your original post, you fucking mentioned billionaire owners, you kicked us all first half and your fucking moaning about Jimenez’s first yellow, you should have had more yellow cards, and whilst I agree the penalty was harsh in ultra slow motion, it looked like a penalty, because his arms were in an unnatural position. However Kilman’s hand ball should of been a penalty.

Yep, we're boring, or we're good defensively, whichever way you want to look at it.

No denying that. It's an embarrassing return considering our attacking players but not really relevant to this discussion is it? Our issue is not scoring against Norwich and Burnley, not City.

Said on another post, we're seven points from seven games since promotion against Pep.

Not pretty but would suggest our approach is working? Won't be many who have that return against one of the best teams in the world.

Or we could attack a bit more and be no points from seven to make you happy!
I really don't know how you Wolves fans can watch your team play like that. Even when we were shit City played attractive attacking football.
What you play is anti football.
Lesser Teams have won at the Etihad by pressing us, and actually playing football.
Wolves just came to foul, waste time and park a fucking massive bus. Wolves made this game terrible. And are now crying because they lost.

I really don't know how you Wolves fans can watch your team play like that. Even when we were shit City played attractive attacking football.
What you play is anti football.
Lesser Teams have won at the Etihad by pressing us, and actually playing football.
Wolves just came to foul, waste time and park a fucking massive bus. Wolves made this game terrible. And are now crying because they lost.
Name these lesser teams that have won recently by playing football please?

And you didn't play that attractive football at United in the game I mentioned in my initial post. 'Barely got out their half' was what the report said. Sound like anyone? Yep, us on Saturday.

Been going to games at Molyneux since the 80s and many many times the place was half empty.
You have only been taking the full allocation at our place again since you came back up. Didn’t fill the smaller allocation several times.
Lived in the Midlands and I knew at least three united fans from Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas like Bilston.
‘Victim mentality’? Pep’s reaction? Do me a favour. If one coach spat the dummy it was your blind and deluded manager in his post match interview.
Though perhaps we might be justified in being a little suspicious of cunts like the ones who run your club, after they tamely did what united, liverpool and arsenal told them to do and put their name to a letter asking CAS to ban us - even though they hadn’t even heard the case yet.
Can't even spell the ground but you've been. Okay. And no chance it was 'several times'.

And, again, am I really having a conversation about support with a City fan? Yes, you've got better support than us historically but I bet you love the 'Emptyhad' and all the shit Liverpool & United give you over fans don't ya? But you can do it to us...

We put our name to wanting a decision announced before the season finished, nothing wrong with that. We withdrew when we realised it was going to drag on because we didn't really care.

We are so blessed to see our type of football but the spectacle can always be curtailed when teams just don’t want to play. I know a few Wolves fans and when they were down again they’d mainly talk about United. Just think, having to watch your first team play like that and then watch your second team do exactly the same.

Must be hard for Wolves fans.

He pulls him back stopping a break which is a yellow in itself then taps his ankle, another cynical one. Yellow all day long. No offence mate but if you truly think you only committed 5 fouls all day then good luck to you
Stopping a break haha. C'mon man. We had everyone behind the ball (as usual) and you're trying to say it was a break. It's soft at best, but I don't really care about that, didn't really impact our game plan, we would've sat back anyway and we still managed to restrict you reasonably well until Marriner got involved.

We are so blessed to see our type of football but the spectacle can always be curtailed when teams just don’t want to play. I know a few Wolves fans and when they were down again they’d mainly talk about United. Just think, having to watch your first team play like that and then watch your second team do exactly the same.

Must be hard for Wolves fans.
All Wolves fans I know (a lot) would easily want City to win the league over Liverpool and United all the time, myself included.

So calling bullshit on this and seen a few make similar remarks, very strange.

I've just read some of your posts. Hilarious.

Wolves don't sell out, don't take the bigger allocation, people have two teams in Wolverhampton. Is it an in-joke that I've missed because I couldn't believe actual football fans on here let your bullshit go!

He maybe brushes his leg? Maybe. I can't tell conclusively and neither will you be able to. The foul was for the touch by Raul's arms.

Either way, it's not a booking in a normal world. Your crowd got him booked and the massive victim mentality you have, which was evident by Pep's weird reaction. As I've said, we committed five fouls and look how he was reacting as though we'd been fouling all game. Very strange, but did the job I suppose. Scouse-esque.

The big problem was the cheating from Marriner for the penalty. Truly awful decision.

How you can't admit you got away with one in terms of the key decision(s) (not the result) is baffling.
You’ve completely ignored several posters pointing out, including me, the blatant movement towards the ball penalty shout first half. That should have been given. We got away with one second half for sure but on penalty shouts we still go home 1-0.

Jiminez pulled him back, it’s soft but it’s in the rules and he’d booked Dias and Rodri for the same earlier in the game. Any word on Jiminez utter brain fart after the booking? If that was Jesus I would want him docked wages and made to train alone for that idiocy.

I've just read some of your posts. Hilarious.

Wolves don't sell out, don't take the bigger allocation, people have two teams in Wolverhampton. Is it an in-joke that I've missed because I couldn't believe actual football fans on here let your bullshit go!

He maybe brushes his leg? Maybe. I can't tell conclusively and neither will you be able to. The foul was for the touch by Raul's arms.

Either way, it's not a booking in a normal world. Your crowd got him booked and the massive victim mentality you have, which was evident by Pep's weird reaction. As I've said, we committed five fouls and look how he was reacting as though we'd been fouling all game. Very strange, but did the job I suppose. Scouse-esque.

The big problem was the cheating from Marriner for the penalty. Truly awful decision.

How you can't admit you got away with one in terms of the key decision(s) (not the result) is baffling.

Calling us ' Scouse-esque' is a bell end move. If you want to have a reasoned chat, you need to stop coming out with that nonsense.

In terms of key decisions, we should have had a penalty in the first half. If you are referring to the sending off, both yellows were deserved based on the yellows that were given to us before then.

As for Wolves having low crowds, not being well supported people and the fans support more than one club, I'd suggest these claims are all wrong. I think I am well qualified to talk about this as I lived in Walsall for a short while (time of A Levels, I certainly did not go to the Wally Poly), I went to games at Molyneux and my sister was a season ticket holder at Wolves for a few years.

I would suggest though that it really is not worth getting riled by fans on rival clubs forums.

Wolves turned up and were an absolute disgrace as per usual.

Time wasting from minute 1, absolutely no ambition..

But, but, but, it's not fair, you're better than us, all that money you have, if we tried just a little bit you'd beat us easily..!

Brighton, Leeds, Burnley, Palace and Newcastle at least look like a football team, Wolves are fkin dire, considering the players they have at their disposal, they are beyond poor..

5 fouls you say, that pumped up lump Traore committed more that that in the first half, smashing into City defenders left, right and centre..

The wolves player who went down for 5 minutes after Raheem brushed him off was another embarrassment..

Absolutely made up they got fcuked over by VAR.

Luckily for them and unfortunately they're are currently 3 worse teams in the division..

They certainly wouldn't be missed if they went down..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.