Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Owen is a massive bell end. No point listening to the prick.
They play completely differently against teams like Palace etc, knowing that they have a decent chance of dominating.
They will just try and soak up our attacks and counter. We will need to be on our best from the first whistle to the final. I would like us to keep a clean sheet, but they’re not shit, so no keystone cop defending please. If they do get in front, it could be a difficult day for us.
Still predicting a win for us, just not as easy as some think.
2-1.

hqdefault.jpg

the only team that can beat us fair and square is........................City.
At times , especially in transition from defence to attack, the pace, the precision is fukn fantasy football, one touch, two touch, step-over inch perfect cross, tap in goooaaal. In less time than it takes to read this.
A touch hyperbolic (?) but at times, City moves are like the finest embroidery on silk, seamless and a pure delight for the beholder. Back down to earth, (just watched the highlights of the last 3 games) Wolves will go for it, I'm certain, they are fast and strong with little to lose. Probably target the left-back position with high lobs into the corner, but even if it works a couple of times, it wont be a match-winning tactic. Pretty confident we will create far more chances, and with even average luck they will be tucked away. Would love it, love it I tell you :) if the crowd plays it's part again. K'nell, I wish it was tomorrow we played, really up for this. What a great time to be a blue........

Wolves' away record is very strange.

Leicester - lost 2-0
West Ham - won 1-0
Man. United - drew 1-1
Palace - won 1-0
Brighton - lost 1-0
Arsenal - drew 1-1
Cardiff - lost 2-1
Newcastle - won 2-1
Fulham - drew 1-1
Spurs - won 3-1

Absolutely all over the place.
Looking at that list, my conclusion is teams who play on the counter beat them, attacking team or teams who are more open they do well against, like us :-(

Genuine question-
Do you see Spurs as title challengers?
Who do you want to win when they play the red scum tomorrow?

Personally, I think it is a two horse race between you and the dippers.

Genuine question-
Do you see Spurs as title challengers?
Who do you want to win when they play the red scum tomorrow?

Personally, I think it is a two horse race between you and the dippers.
No, they're too far behind the dippers and too inconsistent.
They can both fuck off, a tactical nuclear strike would be the ideal result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.