Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question-
Do you see Spurs as title challengers?
Who do you want to win when they play the red scum tomorrow?

Personally, I think it is a two horse race between you and the dippers.
Difficult to take Spurs seriously. Not even sure they take themselves seriously tbh. As soon as anyone does they, usually, collapse.

I can see the rags doing them tomorrow. I won't be too disappointed either way.

They can't be discounted entirely though. They can go 2nd with a win tomorrow, so who knows?

Want a draw, both of them drop 2 points, and we get a chance to increase the gap on both, but especially spurs.
Same but if there has to be a winner it suits us more if it's the rags. The best they can hope for this season is 5th, they might overtake Arsenal but they won't overtake Spurs or Chelsea imo. Solskjaer will get found out sooner rather than later.

Same but if there has to be a winner it suits us more if it's the rags. The best they can hope for this season is 5th, they might overtake Arsenal but they won't overtake Spurs or Chelsea imo. Solskjaer will get found out sooner rather than later.
And by sooner, I think you mean tomorrow (or today, depending on your geographic whereabouts).

Get in, Son!

I’m glad that KDB was angry about being taken off the other night. He was right to be angry (and Pep was right to take no notice). Half a season missed, and Kev is a hungry man. This, unfortunately, is bad news for the opposition. Any opposition.

I’m glad that KDB was angry about being taken off the other night. He was right to be angry (and Pep was right to take no notice). Half a season missed, and Kev is a hungry man. This, unfortunately, is bad news for the opposition. Any opposition.
Didn't he get injured on his last comeback playing 90 mins and most fans were saying he shouldn't have been risked playing the full 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.