Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Jesus match winning performance last night it might be difficult to leave him out of the starting line up for Monday night. I remember when Mancini Left Dzeko out of the next game after scoring 4 goals against Spurs. I thought Jesus took his goals well last night and looks full of confidence.

We've got our mojo back, famous last words and all that but i think we'll beat them comfortably.
4-1 City

After Jesus match winning performance last night it might be difficult to leave him out of the starting line up for Monday night. I remember when Mancini Left Dzeko out of the next game after scoring 4 goals against Spurs. I thought Jesus took his goals well last night and looks full of confidence.
I suppose Jesus has played 2 games in a week so he'll have to go back on the bench, whereas Aguero has had an extended rest.

I suppose Jesus has played 2 games in a week so he'll have to go back on the bench, whereas Aguero has had an extended rest.
I think it’s difficult to leave him out on Monday starting line up. Could send a wrong message to the lad. Aquero might not be match fit as he’s had a bit of flu in the last few days.

I thought Wolves were pretty average against a weak dippers side could easily have lost that match without them doing too much. The game at their place was one of the poorest I have seen us play this season and I expect us to win comfortably on Monday

I would be surprised if Bernardo doesn't play for me he has been the standout midfield player this year. I would expect David to be on the bench just in case. The squad is coming back to fitness nicely and the intensity of play is unlikely to drop as key players return to fitness over the next few weeks which will see plenty of rotation without the drop of in quality.

The cup draws and the return of KDB plus resting for DS, Fern, Serg and alike should stand us in good stead for the remainder of the season. Compared to last season we look much stronger and fresher at this stage

Dzeko was rested on a Sunday against Blackburn as we had a more important CL game on the Tuesday. He wasn’t dropped.

Aguero will rightly start imo.

I think it’s difficult to leave him out on Monday starting line up. Could send a wrong message to the lad. Aquero might not be match fit as he’s had a bit of flu in the last few days.
Agree, but he's had 90 minutes in both games so it's a tough ask. But if Aguero has only trained today, then on the flip side it might be a tough ask for him to start as well.

Whoever Pep selects, we need to go for their throat early doors. Scoring 7 and 9 is impressive but Wolves are considerably better than Rotherham than Burton. Start on the front foot and shoot on site to get an early goal. Otherwise they may frustrate us and fancy their chances on the counter. Wolves were very strong last season in the cup at our place, and had they took their chances they would have knocked us out. This season at molleneux they played well, albeit had luck and fortune the ref didnt disallow their equaliser. That said i'm confident. 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.