Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A warning for blues travelling from afar via train or tram to the match today:

Watch out for anyone in royal blue that has gone past you but then turns back seemingly with the intent to win a seat, as the slightest touch from them will see you go flying, causing major injury that will take at least 30-60 seconds to heal.

It may seem all bright on the train, but in reality there are monsters about which at any moment could send you hurtling, so stay vigilant.

A warning for blues travelling from a far via train or tram to the match today:

Watch out for anyone in royal blue that has gone past you but then turns back seemingly with the intent to win a seat, as the slightest touch from them will see you go flying, causing major injury that will take at least 30-60 seconds to heal.

It may seem all bright on the train, but in reality there are monsters about which at any moment could send you hurtling, so stay vigilant.
You should have to pay a penalty for that post!!

I hope Pep and City fans remind 4th ref Kavanagh about his fantastic performance
re Mane's last minute penalty dive to save dippers' arse...

Seriously, we just have to stay patient and concentrated and our squad will right end up where we did last season,
ahead of Liverpool.

Hi Eccles, I'm in Eccles waiting for the bread knife coming back from Wilkes, here she comes.. Off home, drop her off n off to the match.. Enjoy the game today..
I take it talking to yourself is better than talking to your missies

This is the perfect game to start Foden. Dave played midweek, De Bruyne injured. We play at home. Wolves went full strength Thursday night. Foden came on and scored last game a crucial goal.

Really should see him start this one.

This is the perfect game to start Foden. Dave played midweek, De Bruyne injured. We play at home. Wolves went full strength Thursday night. Foden came on and scored last game a crucial goal.

Really should see him start this one.
Foden does start today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.