Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson learnt today, get back to Silva Rodri Cancelo, plus need Jesus if only for energy he brings.

Kun KDB need managing back in, or be impact option if required to pull a game round or have the luxury of a run out.

if these 2 can hit top form it should be in time for the big shouts in CL
Disagree. We played a rusty team and we ended up winning. Play the same side again

Next 2 games can win us the title.

Wolves

------------------------Ederson-----------------------
Walker--------Stones---------Laporte-------Zinch
-----------KDB----------Rodri----------Gundo-------
Mahrez-----------------Jesus---------------Sterling

And then change it around for the Rags

Cancelo--------Stones---------Dias-----------Zinch
Foden------------------Berny---------------Sterling

Next 2 games can win us the title.

Wolves

Walker--------Stones---------Laporte-------Zinch
Mahrez-----------------Jesus---------------Sterling

And then change it around for the Rags

Cancelo--------Stones---------Dias-----------Zinch
Foden------------------Berny---------------Sterling
Gundo must be rested vs Wolves.. Bernie &n Phil have already been rested so they can play both games. Maybe Fernie to start vs Rags, where one point will suffice. Also, Steffan may start vs Wolves owing to Eddie's knock.

Gundo must be rested vs Wolves.. Bernie &n Phil have already been rested so they can play both games. Maybe Fernie to start vs Rags, where one point will suffice. Also, Steffan may start vs Wolves owing to Eddie's knock.
Wash your mouth out. 1 point will never suffice against the rags ;-)

Why would Pep omit Bernardo & Foden from two matches on the trot? Gundog needs a rest before the derby.

If KDB plays then I can't blame him for omitting Bernardo and I wouldn't be surprised if he omitted Foden either seeing as for whatever reason Pep seems to like Mahrez over Phil lately. This isn't the team I personally would pick, it's the team I expect to see.

its a straight choice between Walker or OZ

Not even a hard choice for me on current form. I feel bad for Walker because he's been a genuinely brilliant servant to the club with only one real poor season, but he's not right for the job we need from our full-backs this season. Also, Cancelo at LB isn't as good as Cancelo at RB.

NEVER, EVER, EVER will one point suffice against the rags! That is something that should never even be thought of. MAXIMUM points always against that lot. Sorry lionheart

As if Gundo hasn't got enough on his plate, now he's getting competition from Pele ....
11969884-6895981-When_she_returned_home_from_her_holiday_she_spent_a_morning_clea-m-67_1554645319745.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.