Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Gundo hasn't got enough on his plate, now he's getting competition from Pele ....
11969884-6895981-When_she_returned_home_from_her_holiday_she_spent_a_morning_clea-m-67_1554645319745.jpg
You might have to explain that joke to younger bluemooners.

In defence it's just a choice between Cancelo and Walker and which of the 3 CBs start. I would expect Cancelo and Laporte will come in for Wolves and Walker, Dias, Stones and Zinchenko against the rags.

Probably a CM of Bernardo, Rodri and KDB against Wolves and then Bernardo Rodri and Gundogan against the rags.

Up front I'd go for Jesus, Sterling and Foden for both games but Mahrez is probably going to get a start in one of them.

With Guardiola though, we'll probably go with a false 9 in one of the games.

With us not playing until Sunday after this game we should have more than enough time between games to rest key players (although the ones who played champs league and Saturday will be rightly rested ) so imo pep will go with something like:

ederson

Cancelo
stones
laporte
zinchenko

Rodri
Kdb
bernie

Sterling
Foden
Jesus

Dias, gundogan, Walker, mahrez to come back in for United game

Sometimes during a season we need to grit out results. Even at home. Like the West Ham game.
And we seems to find it harder to play teams at home rather than away.

However we do have a near full squad that can be rotated without weakening. And can bring on players from the bench without weakening.

Beautiful football right now is a bonus. Let’s get the 3 points vs Wolves first.

Sometimes during a season we need to grit out results. Even at home. Like the West Ham game.
And we seems to find it harder to play teams at home rather than away.

However we do have a near full squad that can be rotated without weakening. And can bring on players from the bench without weakening.

Beautiful football right now is a bonus. Let’s get the 3 points vs Wolves first.
It's all about the 3 points
Wolves play some good football and we never underestimate them .
Solid at the back give Sergio anothe 45/60 mins.
3 nil city but happy with a 1 nil.
Keep ticking those games off boys

Whether we play Sergio is the big one for me. He desperately needs minutes but is clearly not match fit. But if we don't give him game time now he'll won't make a difference until the end of the season

I watched some of the WHU game while at work, and to me it looked like we had lost our intensity and pressing in midfield. Was it because Bernardo and Foden didn’t start? Possibly, but Pep had decided what team he wanted.
Please play Cancelo v Wolves, but more than likely KW will, to try and match Traore’s pace.
I am confident we will perform well again. Dias will not want to concede a goal against Wolves. He looked furious about it v WHU.
Do we risk KUN? He absolutely needs game minutes, as does KDB.
They’re mid table, but underestimate them at our peril

2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.