Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore likes a goal against us

When he scored those goals against us at home we had pushed everyone forward in search of a goal and (if I remember correctly) we had Otta and Fern at centre back. They pumped a ball forward to him and we lacked the pace to catch him. I can’t see us being exposed again with the quality of centre backs in our team today.

You post variations of the above most of the time pre match.

I am sure you will be right eventually and you could then tell us all how right you were.

As an alternative, you could just enjoy how we are currently playing, which no other team can get near on any sort of consistent basis, that has seen us reach one final so far, be twelve points clear in the league, quarter final of FA cup, last sixteen of champions league 2-0 up from the ‘away’ leg.

Not forgetting winning 20 games straight in all comps (unbeaten in 27), a goal difference of 42-7 in those 20 games, 19 clean sheets in those 27 games, and many other amazing stats.

I notice you have then gone on to post several more times mostly negative and seemingly to be hoping we lose against Wolves, again it is what you usually do.

I will never understand how a fan of any club gets any sort of pleasure from football when they seem to want their team of choice to fulfil their prophecies of doom and gloom, what makes it even stranger is that their team of choice is absolutely fùcking smashing the league and other comps, setting countless records (countless records broken over the last few years) some examples above, and they still post the same shíte.

It’s not for me to tell you how to follow your team, but if you are a City fan, ffs try to enjoy what is happening in front of you, especially after our years of being a yoyo club hoping for a run in a cup competition.

Then again, you will probably post something actually positive and we will get beat, reverse jinx scenario, so on second thoughts carry on posting your usual negative shít!
Can't help it, I'm the eternal pessimist but thanks for you response

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Jesus.

Rest Zin, Gundogan, Sterling and Stones for the weekend.

When he scored those goals against us at home we had pushed everyone forward in search of a goal and (if I remember correctly) we had Otta and Fern at centre back. They pumped a ball forward to him and we lacked the pace to catch him. I can’t see us being exposed again with the quality of centre backs in our team today.

Both our current centre halves would lack the pace to catch him as well. No one is catching a steaming Traore.

We're setup differently now to not be as exposed on those breaks.

Because Cancelo can carry the ball easily in the offence and can dribble too, while Zinchenko can't do any of those, and actually Cancelo can dribble really well, as also Cancello has both feet while Zin cannot even pass 3 meters away with the right :)
Zinchenko though is more solid defensively.

It's just a matter of which game is it, to choose between them.
Personally, od bench Walker Tmrw and play him with Cancelo at LB against the Rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.