Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies it's a bit off topic.

I booked tickets for the kids fanzone on Saturday, I got a confirmation email to say they are booked but never received actual tickets.

Is this normal, Do you just show you're confirmation email going in?

Thanks

Apologies it's a bit off topic.

I booked tickets for the kids fanzone on Saturday, I got a confirmation email to say they are booked but never received actual tickets.

Is this normal, Do you just show you're confirmation email going in?

Thanks
The tickets should be on the confirmation email?

Same ref who was very card happy away to Wolves until he failed to send off their match winner for a 2nd yellow.

Referee:
Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Jarred Gillett. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinal

I thought they would be too but unfortunately no PDF attached OR no add to mobile wallet available on the confirmation email.
Just checked and mine is the same. No option to add to mobile in my account either. I assume a separate email with the tickets attached will be sent in the next few days.

Same ref who was very card happy away to Wolves until he failed to send off their match winner for a 2nd yellow.

Referee:
Craig Pawson. Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith. Fourth official: Jarred Gillett. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Natalie Aspinal
He should have been sent off. At the same time Wolves have had some absolutely shit decisions go against them this season- not getting that pen against the Rags just one example. Hope it continues on Saturday:-)

Referee:
Seeing Twatwell's name as VAR worries me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.