Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I actually don't think it will be easy. This lot have history of rolling over for the Dips - usually last day of season - how delightful not to have to stress about the 'this means more' shower this season. However I have Wolves, similar to same ilk as Palace/ Brent/ Saints at the Etihad. They park buses, defend with 11 men plus ref, foul unpunished at every opportunity and play like its their cup final to thwart and frustrate us. They have little to play for, but guarantee this Saturday eill play way above their 'rolling over' footballing capabilities.

If Pep doesn't put the right mix out - and no way will I attempt to predict the starting line up, this could be a very frustrating Saturday teatime....

I hope I am wrong though!!
this one again. No evidence any team rolls over for others and busts every bone in their body against us. If anything, you could argue the opposite with Palace - that they were extremely average when we played them at Selhurst and 2 weeks later they are diving in for everything at Anfield.

It could come down to goal difference. We need a big win against Wolves.
It is highly unlikely to come down to goal difference. If it did with both winning three and City drawing the extra match, Arsenal will probably win the title.

City would need to pull back 8 goals in those three matches. That implies at least +11 for City if Arsenal win three on plus 3.

City need to win all four or Arsenal need to drop a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.