Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this one again. No evidence any team rolls over for others and busts every bone in their body against us. If anything, you could argue the opposite with Palace - that they were extremely average when we played them at Selhurst and 2 weeks later they are diving in for everything at Anfield.
Thought they played well against us tbqh

Wish we'd have been involved in that CL semi last night. Too long waiting almost a week for another game! Gives Pep the chance to nail tactical work in training at least, so we might benefit from it in the league. We will see.

this one again. No evidence any team rolls over for others and busts every bone in their body against us. If anything, you could argue the opposite with Palace - that they were extremely average when we played them at Selhurst and 2 weeks later they are diving in for everything at Anfield.
Just look at the past few seasons when Wolves have been here. They have won - as have Palace, and generally defended resolutely, and at their place have 2 wins and a lucky draw to my knowledge. There will always be days like Palace at Dipperland that bucks the trend, but generally those sort of teams come to frustrate,,be anti foitball, tine waste defend and deploy tge quick counter, and at 70mins when 0-0 chuck on a few lightening fast forward players. I do not see us giving them a tanking, but sincerely hope I am wrong.

Or it gives Pep too much time to think

;)
I felt far more deflated last night than I did 2 weeks ago. We are way better than those two teams. The timing was just wrong for us with the matches/ player availability.

I want Dortmund or PSG to win the cup. We all know Jude 'is only 17' will, undeservedly get the Balloon Door if RM win. (Erling really was cheated out of that last season).

So am a tad passed off tbh. It was there for the taking....

I felt far more deflated last night than I did 2 weeks ago. We are way better than those two teams. The timing was just wrong for us with the matches/ player availability.

I want Dortmund or PSG to win the cup. We all know Jude 'is only 17' will, undeservedly get the Balloon Door if RM win. (Erling really was cheated out of that last season).

So am a tad passed off tbh. It was there for the taking....
I agree but think how much more energy we will have for the remaining league games. Wish Arsenal had been playing last night and next midweek. Let’s win the league and forget about CL for a year

I agree but think how much more energy we will have for the remaining league games. Wish Arsenal had been playing last night and next midweek. Let’s win the league and forget about CL for a year
We need a 2018/ 2021 repeat and get that PL sewn up early doors next season so can really concentrate on CL. First time in 3 years we haven't been in the semi finals. Sucks.

Just look at the past few seasons when Wolves have been here. They have won - as have Palace, and generally defended resolutely, and at their place have 2 wins and a lucky draw to my knowledge. There will always be days like Palace at Dipperland that bucks the trend, but generally those sort of teams come to frustrate,,be anti foitball, tine waste defend and deploy tge quick counter, and at 70mins when 0-0 chuck on a few lightening fast forward players. I do not see us giving them a tanking, but sincerely hope I am wrong.
Clean sheet victory.
Good performance.
No injuries.
No cards.
Utilise the squad.
Six days RR&R since the last ko. The first for many weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.