Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to leave out Stones and Dias if both are fit, but Ake, Akanji and Josko haven’t put in a foot wrong the last few weeks. A good problem to have.

bit more time to relax, it was quite the high tense period last few weeks.

hope we can up the tempo in this one, and give them a good beating. losing to them from 1-0 up in the reverse fixture was one of the low points and worst results in first half of the season.

time for a payback

again TV made sure Arsenal can play earlier, would have been nice just once to be ahead of them to put extra pressure on them.

Get a weeks rest

Ortega
Akanji
Dias
Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Phil
Kev
Grealish
Haaland
Bernie

Is everything ok with the trains next Saturday? I thought I’d read Northern had a window of ‘short of strike’ action of which next Saturday was the last day.
I think they are running fine during the day, It's from just after midnight until around 8am there's no trains as far as I know.

I'm flying out of Manchester Sunday morning at 7:45am, There's no trains so I've to get a taxi. I'm not sitting around waiting on a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.