Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost at Molineux when Rodri, de Bruyne, Stones, and Bernardo were all unavailable and Gvardiol was not yet settled. We also only fielded 8 subs that day, 2 of whom were keepers, so we'll be a different proposition this time, I imagine.
And no Pep if I recall correctly?

I know Pep and the coaching staff will adapt the best formation to counter the opposition set up but if I had to choose one side to stick with until the end of the season it’d be;

Ortega (As Ederson likely out)

Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo

Foden
KDB

Haaland

Feel like always have control with this lot. Rodri likes Bernardo and Kovacic interlinking with him in midfield and opposition can’t get the ball.

Same again another cleansheet please.
Cleansheet are the foundation for success. Now kevs back into his groove am confident the big fella will bag a brace. CTID

Its a banker but don't get complacent. This is the one to bring the noise, send the boys off for those 2 away games with a vibe.

bit more time to relax, it was quite the high tense period last few weeks.

hope we can up the tempo in this one, and give them a good beating. losing to them from 1-0 up in the reverse fixture was one of the low points and worst results in first half of the season.

time for a payback

again TV made sure Arsenal can play earlier, would have been nice just once to be ahead of them to put extra pressure on them.
Was it not 2-1?

We lost at Molineux when Rodri, de Bruyne, Stones, and Bernardo were all unavailable and Gvardiol was not yet settled. We also only fielded 8 subs that day, 2 of whom were keepers, so we'll be a different proposition this time, I imagine.
gvardiol was benched for that game, he played 2 games before and 2 games after the wolves game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.