Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.........................Ortega........................

...Akanji..............Ake...........Gvardiol...

................Rodri...........Kovacic..............

..Bernardo.........Foden..........Grealish...

........................De Bruyne.......................

..........................Haaland.........................

City 4-1 Wolves

I think they are running fine during the day, It's from just after midnight until around 8am there's no trains as far as I know.

I'm flying out of Manchester Sunday morning at 7:45am, There's no trains so I've to get a taxi. I'm not sitting around waiting on a bus.
Cheers for reply. Yeah, it’s getting one after 11pm from Manchester that night that’s bothering me a bit - their website says this kind of action leads to last minute cancellations, and it’s often the services at the start and end of the day most affected …

I'm assuming/hoping that, with us not playing again until next saturday, the players will get a couple of days off. And that the training will be concentrating on ball work more than a the circuit type training (running, weights etc).

Cheers for reply. Yeah, it’s getting one after 11pm from Manchester that night that’s bothering me a bit - their website says this kind of action leads to last minute cancellations, and it’s often the services at the start and end of the day most affected …
Where you heading to from Manchester if you don't mind me asking?

They have paragraphs online which are very misleading, Not any real concrete details unfortunately.

I'm assuming/hoping that, with us not playing again until next saturday, the players will get a couple of days off. And that the training will be concentrating on ball work more than a the circuit type training (running, weights etc).

In Pep Confidential, One of Pep’s quirks is that all fitness training is done with the ball.

So they never do any running or sprints or extended cardio unless it’s part of a football drill Pep and Bonaventura have designed. I think it’s something Cruyff taught him and he insists on.

Obviously they do weightlifting etc and some recovery sessions in the pool, doing yoga and on bikes etc. but in terms of trying to get and keep them aerobically fit it’s all turned into a football drill so they’re working on both sides of the game at once.

At Bayern one of his big problems with the players early on is they felt they weren’t doing any fitness work compared to under Heynkes and Muller and Martinez would go for secret runs and then get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.