Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ - its monday afternoon and i cant beleive im reading about formations and line ups for a saturday evening game !!!! This is going to feel like a very long week..........
Actually happy to have a full week without city playing. Every game this time of the season is a spare underpants time.

Just be happy to get the points , score a few if possible , glad the boys are getting a weeks rest , prefer the title than still being in the cl now we have broken our duck there

Ederson/Ortega
Akanji
Stones
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
KDB
Foden
Jack
Haaland

My last game this season. Make it count, City :).

Hope foden is back.. haaland looked sharp when he came on...think he needed the rest ( physically and mentally)

Same back 4 for me plus Rodri
Kdb clearly has ti start as well

I see that Arsenal have got the early kick off, and we've got the late one. I must say I'm developing a taste for that order of play.
Just out of curiosity. Which tv audiences are being aimed at, there? Would Arsenal's be the east Asia audience, but for evening viewing, about 8 pm or so? And ours the Americas one, approximately 1 pm to 9 am viewing, depending where you are on that continent?
Or have I got that completely skew-whiff…

Last edited:
I see that Arsenal have got the early kick off, and we've got the late one. I must say I'm developing a taste for that order of play.
Just out of curiosity. Which tv audiences are being aimed at, there? Would Arsenal's be the east Asia audience, but for evening viewing, about 8 pm or so? And ours the Americas one, approximately 1 pm to 9 am viewing, depending where you are on that continent?
Or have I got that completely skew-whiff…
I’m on the East Coast and Arsenal is at 730 AM and City at 12:30 PM. So Arsenal requires a very early morning for West Coasters.

I wonder if the early games get more casual watchers - eg, “I’ll turn on the TV to see what’s on, oh look it’s soccer.”

City will play right before the Kentucky Derby.

Don’t know if any of this matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.