Status
Not open for further replies.
will have a tilt at the team , but it will be nothing like Peps selection

Ederson
Rico , Stones , Dias , Ake
Rodri
Alvarez , KDB ,Gundo
Mahrez , Haaland , Grealish

the majority of that team are the form players or returning from injury , apart from KDB but he has to return because he can turn a game in a moment of brilliance and we will need that against a usually dour Wolves team , the likes of Foden , Cancelo , Bernardo and a couple of others need to step up their game to get back in the team.
Should beat them with 12 on the pitch Jimmy :-)

will have a tilt at the team , but it will be nothing like Peps selection

Ederson
Rico , Stones , Dias , Ake
Rodri
Alvarez , KDB ,Gundo
Mahrez , Haaland , Grealish

the majority of that team are the form players or returning from injury , apart from KDB but he has to return because he can turn a game in a moment of brilliance and we will need that against a usually dour Wolves team , the likes of Foden , Cancelo , Bernardo and a couple of others need to step up their game to get back in the team.
Do you think we’ll get away with 12?

This is a good time to get Dias back up to speed.

I think we should go with

Eddie

Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
KDB Rodri Bernie
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

That's a fine team. Hoping that Kev will come out of his torpor, and astonish us all. As he did against this lot last season. But it's been said a thousand times — even when he appears to be out of the game, he can suddenly do something that no-one on the pitch (or indeed in the league) can do.
Still think Bernardo's got a role here, and still not 100% convinced that he's leaving. Believe it, his going would be a genuine loss.
Love Rico, but that back four is our best back four, for the time being, if everyone's fully fit.
I would consider dropping Ed, a bit in the way Pellegrini dropped Hart, in favour of Stefan Ortega. I don't say I would do it, but I would consider it. Nobody's going to seriously argue that Stefan's distribution is even in the same category as Ed's (although I noticed that one or two of Ed's did go astray, even the other night, but then there was that sublime long ball for Mahrez's second), but as shot stoppers, I frankly have them pretty equal, as things stand.

Same team for me please, except bring back Father Ruben for Akanji. Kev, Phil etc can stay on the bench, they’ve been a tad pants lately.

Would like to gain a little on the Arse but don’t want a rag win either (I think Arse will rip them a new one anyway). Play with the intensity of that second half against the spuddites and we will win.

You’re leaving Mahrez out!?
For Bernardo then mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.