Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't drop Alvarez, Mahrez, Grealish or Lewis. And Gundo starts ahead of Bernie for now.
I'd keep the team the same expect for Dias in for Akanji but I expect Foden and KDB back.
I’d be surprised if Lewis plays Sunday. He looked shot last night after the shift he put in. He is only young and that was a very intense game for him last night. More likely to play next Friday I would have thought.

I actually think Pep will make a few changes and KDB, Walker and Dias will he back in. Possibly Bernado too.

Wolves are a tricky team and we’ve had problems against them before. But after the comeback against Spurs I feel like we can take on anyone. Expect the atmosphere to be bouncing after Pep’s interview and really cheer the lads on. Maybe even get a Poznan going when we score. Let this be the catalyst to go a winning run and show Arsenal they’ve got a battle on their hands.

Thete will be changes for this game. Only 2 days between matches. I think those on the bench last night will play. I think Pep wants to make sure they know they have competition for their places. Those who played last night, will only have light training today, those who didn't will be expected to show they deserve to play.

Going to be fascinating how the squad replies. Don't think Pep has ever thrashed his team so publicly - at least not here - so genuinely can't wait to see their response. Think there were 4 or 5 his ire was directed at in particular so interested to see if any of them make it back into the XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.