• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
--------- Numbnuts------
Lewis---Stones-Dias---Ake
------------Rodri------
--------Bernie-Grealish-----
--Mahrez---Haaland--Alvarez--
I can go with that, shame to change a winning team but I think Laporte or Dias for Akanji makes sense and Bernie for Gundo is good to go.

Foden, Cancelo, Walker, Bernardo and possibly De Bruyne must be the ones he's referring to.

Huge players for us when on their game, hopefully his rant will give them the kick up the arse they need.
Yep - totally agree - those were the 5 in mind. Unfortunately, also 5 of our best players imo

I'm relieved City are over their blip. That was a fan-tastic 2nd half against Spurs and sets us up nicely for the next half of the season. Keep your foot firmly on the accelerator City. I don't know about other City fans but I'm a firm believer that we play miles better when we attack. Passing sideways & backwards for prolonged periods just doesn't suit us. Maybe the players over think it sometimes but if they do exactly as they did from minute 50 last night then it'll be another great season. It would be fan-tastic to do another treble.
It used to suit us but we hard Fern to do his tactical handywork if we lost the ball and we had full backs who would overlap and allow us to stretch teams more than we do now. This would tire them allowing space.

We need to get more savvy on the tactical side of things when teams break even if it leads to a few bookings etc. We are too nice.

We can’t afford anymore twist or turns, last night should give us the momentum to go on a run. If our form doesn’t turn around now, then I think it will be to late further on in the season.
Think this as well, can't rely on Arsenal to flop at some point.

--------- Numbnuts------
Lewis---Stones-Dias---Ake
------------Rodri------
--------Bernie-Grealish-----
--Mahrez---Haaland--Alvarez--
I think/hope this will be close to the actual lineup - Bernie maybe being replace by Kev depending on how they react to yesterdays events. Love Bernie to bits but I kind of feel he is already thinking of his next move. In the derby he didn't track back a couple of times and I had to pinch myself because I've never seen him do that ever.

I'm not making any comments about our form till after the wolves match. Wolves are no mugs they'll give us a tough game, this could go either way.

I hope it's not a case of after the Lord Mayor's show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.