Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Regardless of injuries or whatever else, we've just been done by a team who are hoping to avoid relegation and by a manager deemed not good enough to manage fucking bournemouth.
Thats the worst performance I've seen from a Pep team since 16/17 filled with players nowhere near the level required to play for city. God help us not just on sunday but also against leipzig and for the rest of the season.
That was absolutely woeful and not an ounce of hunger shown to try and even get a point.

We were awful all game
The only player who can slightly make up for Rodri in the middle is Bernardo, he’s got the ability energy and confidence to come deep and take it of back 4 or Ederson and drive forward

These games happen every season so I’m not going to dwell on it, they were jumped pumped up more and fought twice as hard as us

Never usually moan about refs and this is in general and will happen to all teams but the big problem is nobody has to come out now and explain how only 6 minutes were added today going off the new criteria we were told

Some booked for kicking the ball away others weren’t

It was a horror show by the ref today

Bottom line though we didn’t deserve to win

I thought we played well enough, Wolves had all the luck, and the refs decisions, we worked hard but ultimately we missed the magic of some of our injured players.
Disagree, got out fought, lost all the 50/50s, they deserved the luck.
Our 10 outfield players were hopeless.

Very poor today. Too many people below par. No point singling anyone out. We seemed pedestrian and slow and short of pace and creativity. The worse thing is Wolves look a very weak team and I am sure most of our rivals will take points off them. Anyway roll on Wednesday when we will have to step up against more formidable opponents.

Akanji wasn't.
I agree Akanji was good but if there were ever a player where 'mentality' was to be used as an example, he'd be a prime candidate. Just watch him on their second goal. Absolutely zero urgency. If he had Dias's mentality, he'd be an all-timer.

What has pawson done? Few posts on here saying well done pawson.
Can't tell if I'm fucked off or not, looking at the bigger picture probably not but we look lightweight with the big players out.
The Arsenal game next week will be watched from behind the sofa.

Oh and well done Palace, cheered me up some what. Utd are back lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.