Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Pick the fucking bones out of that. Foden absolutely lost in that game, Haaland may as well of stayed at home and I’m not sure anyone comes out of that with any credit.

After Wednesday night I really thought we’d come out today flying but it was the total opposite.

Also I felt that we were a bit shell-shocked at the intensity and desire of the wolves player in the way they came at us. Whether it was defensively or offensively the wolves players were genuinely giving it their all.

Also the refs were shite just to put it out there.

We get a result like this every season. Only thing to take from it is Rodri is vital to our defensive and midfield structure. Gvardiol should start as he’s a better overall defender than Ake. Injuries are hurting us.

Very poor from the whole team today, need some fight and the big hitters back. Early days so no need to panic.
Alvarez and Foden do a lot of running about, maybe let the ball do that. It’s often quite frantic with those two, great players nonetheless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.