Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Fucking hell it’s doomsday again, we defended shite had ‘one of those’ days, it’s done end of.

Luckily got 31 games left.

Haaland needs to fucking get on his bike soon, though nowhere near good enough

Also the ref. Premier league refs are incompetent and corrupt.

Didnt send off two of their players after blatant 2nd yellow cards, then added only 6 mins after 15 mins of play acting.

I know why they do it but fucking hate that defending with the arms behind their back. Just doesn’t seem natural as on both goals with Dias.

There goes the weekend.
Wolves deserved it.
They were very annoying with their play acting shithousery and they were given plenty of help from the ref but we were very poor.
Every one of them. Up front we were never going to score bar a wonder strike like the free kick or s penalty if we could have got into the box.
Haaland is a total passenger in a game like that.

Our midfield is shockingly slow and lacking creativity.

Pedestrian and predictable.

I fear what’ll happen against Arsenal unless something major changes.
Kovacic is no replacement for Rodri, but Phillips is no replacement for Kovavic. Needs replacing permanently.

I was hoping Foden would develop into a new David Silva, but he’s currently struggling. Feel he has it in him, but is on poor run at the moment.

I certainly wouldn't have taken off Nunes. He was far better than Kovacic and who cares if the fans were booing him as we were already 1-0 down.
Yeah would agree with that i thought he’d played quite well. Suppose Bobb helped us get back in before another counter did us

I'm sorry but it's Pathetic to blame him after watching that.

He was bad but it wasn't his fault we lost.

Played his part like Alti last week. PiGMOL will send Pep off next week.

However, Wolves didn't need the leg up.

I get that we were shit and don't disagree. That second goal was scored by someone who shouldn't have been on the pitch. He gave them everything. That was up there with Taylor vs Chelsea levels of bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.