Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

We never really got going today..none of our players seemed to be at it..but when you consider the amount of influential players missing it's easy to understand the lack of fluency.
Pawson was his usual fucking cuntish self..and no I'm not blaming him for the loss but fuck me how the hell Hwang didn't get a second yellow was beyond belief.
Pawson let so many niggly fouls from Wolves go unpunished yet couldn't blow quickly enough when we did anything.
Hopefully we get Bernie Stones etc back as soon as possible as we need a lift.
Every season we lose a game that we should win easily and we usually win the league..
We will play better next week I'm sure

Two games on the trot. Fucking rubbish. Absolute fucking rubbish.

I'm beginning to wonder why Haaland gets picked to start. He's been about as effective as Lee Bradbury in the last few games.

We played like a relegation side today.
Since the back end of last season Haaland just hasn't performed.

His goal stats are very much skewed dye to having a half season purple patch.

Play with normal wingers against teams like this Foden left Doku right at least get to the byline and pull it back. We looked leaderless and zero creativity in middle, needs to sort it before Arsenal or we will get bummed

Couple of notes:

- The Rodri red looks more and more stupid every game. 0/2 since his suspension and the next game is vs Arsenal …

- Ake was shocking. He was eaten alive by Neto today.

- Nunes was dreadful. Offered absolutely nothing with the ball!

- Zero service was provided for Haaland all game

Lastly a positive note. It’s only one loss.. last season City were 8 points behind and won the title. This is the hardest league in the world and losses are inevitable especially against relegation level teams. Carry on! City is still the best team in the land.

A draw should have been the correct result. The winning goalscorer should have been sent off. We weren't brillant but still had chances to at least get something out of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.