Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Cant really say anyone played well, but Foden, deary me we might aswell leave him in Manchester for away games cos he does nothing but get bullied.

Didnt understand the Bobb sub either, it left us way to open in Midfield. Shite all round.

I’m putting this one on Pep. Because those subs we’re fucking terrible all of them. Zero impact on the game

Two games on the trot. Fucking rubbish. Absolute fucking rubbish.

I'm beginning to wonder why Haaland gets picked to start. He's been about as effective as Lee Bradbury in the last few games.

We played like a relegation side today.
We were unrecognisable.

Pick the fucking bones out of that. Foden absolutely lost in that game, Haaland may as well of stayed at home and I’m not sure anyone comes out of that with any credit.

After Wednesday night I really thought we’d come out today flying but it was the total opposite.
I felt like the first half of Wednesday was better than this!

Well here's our usual slow start to the season turned up. I actually didn't expect us to have so many points on the board although on paper the fixtures have been kind.

I kind of expected us to lose today. Shitty weather, hostile atmosphere when they're on it, key players missing and a few recent signs we're a bit frazzled.

Fucked the next few days up as I'll have to avoid anything football related as the hysteria by the media will be in overdrive.

No team can afford to lose world class players like KDB, Stones, Bernardo and Rodri and not suffer a bit. When the fuck are Stones and Bernardo coming back?? They seem to have been almost ready for ages.

If the dippers drop points we are still top. I can't say I'm looking forward to Arsenal though.

Lots of players not at it at the minute & don’t forget pep has missed a few games too which is huge.

Players will naturally be feeling a low from the high of last season.

Win next week & all is good again.

Haaland really needs some service or drop him. We are playing with 10 men at times
Dont think its as simple as saying 'win next week' after watching that im afraid, miles and miles off it.
Its bad enough seeing a performance like that but where was the hunger to try and get a point? Did we seriously threaten once after they scored their second?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.