Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Whether facetious or not I, actually, thought he's retain his place over Kovačić, mainly for the mid mobility of Wolves.

However, it was impossible to see that both Nunes and Kovačić would have such terrible games.
Nope I’m being serious. He should’ve started and I thought that before the match kicked off. Oh well.

Absolute dogshit. Some players didn't perform today but make no mistake, that result is on pep and pep alone. Set up the team completely wrong and then made it even worse with the changes. the setup second half had the look of a pre-season game when the manager has rotated out the entire 11 and tried to make things fit as best as possible.

Wolves deserved it and our ridiculously small squad is already being highlighted.
Pep needs calm the fuck down. Missing that game today through his own stupidity was just ridiculous and the team had no leadership and on the back of it turned in a truly rank performance

Absolute shambles. Ake was murdered but stayed on most of the match. We had no right wing at all. Not sure what the Bobb sub was meant to achieve. He did no more and no less than Nunes. Foden and Alavrez were invisible. Kovacic…the less said the better.

havent looked that clueless in the last third in a while. It was very worrying.

one more note, seems the refs are under order to let teams waste time and rough us up with no retribution. Thats 4 prem games on the bounce its happened. Its the new equalizer

Winner by the guy who should have been sent off and “the worlds best team” without a single idea how to break down a shit workman like team.

These are the games that always seem to create problems for us, which is ridiculous.

When the game hs 0-0, we just can’t afford to be so open to the counterattack. I know it frequently pays off, but when we lose a goal, as we did today, we end up looking desperate against 12 man defences!

And, not for nothing, a 21 man squad and a handful of kids doesn’t cut it in this League. Yes, we have key injuries, but there is some work needs doing on this squad.

No real fight, Foden, Alvarez & Haaland non-existent in open play because the middle of the field had about 18 players in it.

Where are the wingers and overlapping/underlapping players that can get the ball in behind 12 man defences AND try to feed the best striker in England?

Haaland was a joke today.

Too many players thinking this was a no-brainer 3pts and looking to RBL and Arsenal games. At this rate, it’ll be 4 losses on the trot!

Worst performance for years that.

Every single one of them absolutely miles off it.

Ake looked injured to me. He could hardly move, let alone run.

Haaland was a fucking disgrace. Lolloped around the pitch showing fuck all graft. Like watching a different player from the one who put that massive performance in when we went down to 10 v Forest.

Nunes is far too “nice”. Worrying if he’s had to go off as the booing was a little bit much for his little head bless.

Most disappointing thing for me today though was the complete lack of ‘roar’ and leadership and an apparent communal acceptance we were getting nothing out of the game.

Shite.
Hardly for years mate fucking hell they had 3 shots and only 1 on target.

They defended exceptionally well

We weren’t great today, missed a few key players.. am I worried am I FCUK, …

Wolves 3 attempts 2
City 23 attempts 1 , on another day we’d have put them to the sword , but it was one of them days ….

Didnt seem to be any style to our play. Lots of pointless passing without looking threatening. One ball over the top and we were clueless. Shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.