Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Any ideas for another Rodri replacement in the future? I can only think of Camavinga on his level, but there's fuck all chance we'll ever prise him away from Real.
Paquetta, as long as he stops getting booked in the 92 min ;)

poor all round! . Haaland looks disinterested!folden looked lost!midfield is really poor!
ref bottled it today!but full credit to wolves they wanted it more!

Last edited:
Not exactly relevant to the point I was making.

Our corners have not been great this season but we have, can and should do better from them. Over the course of the seaosn, they should be a reasonable source of goals. We can, when everyone is fit, field a big side with guys who are capable of scoring from corners.
Wasn’t directly mean as a reply just that we’ve been pretty shit at them for years even though we’ve scored a few

The drop off from Rodri especially is too much. My hope is Pep recognises this & makes it clear to the club that Rodders needs backup & Philips has to be moved on.

He wouldn't have got a kick today if we had other options available.

Seen us lose games in the past with our great sides, but we have pinned teams back created chances, today was a reality check

you should never rest on your laurels, I hope the team isnt.

I think it’s important that people remember that what this side has achieved under Pep isn’t the norm, it’s extraordinary.

The side isn’t resting on their laurels, it’s just facing a dose of reality at the minute.

We had a shitty preseason, lost some key players in the summer, have a number of injuries/suspensions and lost a game today due to a poor referee.

We haven’t really played decent football so far this season. However, we racked up a fair amount of points and have a trophy in the bag.

It’s inevitable that our performances will improve as the season goes on, especially as the new lads gel into the side. As long as we are still in the title mix by then, we will retain our title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.