Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

Top and bottom of it is that we shouldn't be losing to sides like this. One fuckin' shot on target and it delivers two goals. They've had the usual statistical battering handed out to most teams and they've had the lion's share of Lady Luck. We must get to grips with the finishing. Twenty three fuckin' shots to their three.

A little bit of cheer but not enough - Rags have lost at home
Correct about poor finishing. We should have had at least another couple at West Ham, and another three against an abysmal Rag Star Belgade.
And our victory at Bramall Lane was hardly impressive against a team likely to go down.
Six league wins to start the season was great, but the performances certainly weren't.

We don’t. We may simply learn to play another way. I’d be half tempted to rest Rodri on Wednesday, but the truth is that we currently have a problem with the players ahead being a little inexperienced and making decisions that put the defence under pressure. We’re fine when we start and keep possession, but the moment things break down or the opponent ups the levels of aggression, we have problems. If the referee then allows things to go, as has been the case in the last three games, we look decidedly shaky. Going to be a bumpy fortnight.
Any ideas for another Rodri replacement in the future? I can only think of Camavinga on his level, but there's fuck all chance we'll ever prise him away from Real.

They had the lead almost the entire game and didn't have to attack. Made sure we didn't create anything so they could win the game. Woth other words they were the better team. If we created loads and they just got lucky it would have been another thing, but when they never looked like losing its hard to argue we were better.
If that how you measure then fine Got lucky twice and Their tactics were anti-football the 11 man defence and hitting us on counter I can cope with but the constant fouling and diving going down with cramp and holding their face when it has been touched
Remember their second goal scorer shouldn’t have been send off for two yellows

Ake, probably the best defending one on one alongside Walker, was missing two times when needed him today. He went full Ottamendi for the first goal and he'd better hadn't defended that cross for their second one.
I need to go into 'full forget' mode, no point thinking about this result anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.