Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

I do keep seeing these stats but I wonder how many of these games had line ups that were somewhat second tier (eg Rodri wasn’t the only key player missing). Regardless, he’s critical as we all know but I’m skeptical of the value of this stat! We don’t need it to know his value!

I do keep seeing these stats but I wonder how many of these games had line ups that were somewhat second tier (eg Rodri wasn’t the only key player missing). Regardless, he’s critical as we all know but I’m skeptical of the value of this stat! We don’t need it to know his value!
Fair point didn’t think about that part. Thanks for pointing it out, something to consider.

Agreed the game was better when we just booed the ref or lino...or had a laugh at them ...now its all silly lines, manipulated, they just make up the lines to suit a narrative. They rarely consider when the ball is actually leaving the players foot etc. VAR / Media / Social Media childish tribalism all makes the modern game a bit shit
Fully agree on that.....but too many people wouldnt get paid if we remove the technology so that aint going to happen but Id love it if it did

Hmm this is a strange point to make.

Only twice in the last six years have City not had the best away record, they still won the league in one of them (last year) and came 2nd in the other (Liverpool won it during Covid).

What exactly are you expecting our record to look like? I'd imagine no club in history has ever won the league having a better away record than at home.
I'm only pointing out that we are much more dynamic at home especially in terms of scoring goals. Why is this such a "strange point to make"? It's a point of fact. I said more than once that we are a very god road team. What's the problem? No need to get yourself wound up fella.

Once in a while it doesn't hurt to take a look under the hood. It's called being introspective...

I didn't think he was effective at all on Saturday. However, totally agree with fact he's only been here a few weeks. May not see brilliant things from him until the 2nd half of the season.
Disagree...

I'm only pointing out that we are much more dynamic at home especially in terms of scoring goals. Why is this such a "strange point to make"? It's a point of fact. I said more than once that we are a very god road team. What's the problem? No need to get yourself wound up fella.

Once in a while it doesn't hurt to take a look under the hood. It's called being introspective...
That’s just normal. Always was and always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.