Wolves - post match

Guardiola ain’t going to change shit and as we know

we are no where near CL as you well know

FA cup and League maybe but hand in heart if the rag twats just play counter attack we may well get humped the utter fucking state of that defense

The FA cup we will have to beat Pool to win it
We've still got the same side we had last season minus Kompany who didn't play that much.

Tonight we threw the points away. Pep is going to keep playing Otamendi and Fernandinho and it makes us look so weak. Wolves went for that straight from the KO which is why Ederson got sent off.

I don't know whether I'd play Harwood-bellis and Garcia together because I wouldn't like them to experience what they players did today but we've got a soft-centre at the heart of our side. That is the problem. The good thing is that it should be temporary.

Never a foul mate, the useless lump had 3 or 4 sec to find row z & failed miserably as usual
It doesn't matter how long he had to get rid, if it was a shove in the back, then the ball was not won fairly. Yes he should have got rid though, our refs are shite and biased, VAR is useless too.

So after all of salahs theatrics last year, and not getting called out for it

The hatchet job on mahrez tonight on amazon is totally disgraceful

Basically labelled him a cheat on live tv all 3 of them

We need a plan b for nights like tonight. We were launching ball forward, basically giving wolves a platform.

We are crying out for a big centre forward. It doesnt have to be a big awkward fucker. Just someone who can get their arse over the ball and hold it up. Also, if the same fella could win a few headers it would be nice

Seems a lot of knee-jerk on here.

Played against one of the better sides in the league, away with 10 men, and were 2-0 up before making silly errors that cost us the game.

We ended up with an ageing Fernandinho and youngster Garcia as centrebacks today; it's not rocket science we need to revamp the defence - not as convinced there's a massive rebuild to be had.

This season has looked like it's been written for weeks now, Liverpool simply aren't suddenly dropping 15 points, Leicester aren't good enough to keep winning, we're stuttering but clearly still the best alongside Liverpool so will probably come 2nd.

My hope for the remaining season is focus on a cup and blood Foden further.

My point is that with 11 players we wouldn’t have to resort to defending for our lives. We will still be the instigating team in the CL rather than the one being shoved into their own box.
The difference is a top team in the champions league wouldn't have thrown away a two goal lead with silly naive mistakes that we made

Have we got a buy-back clause on Kolarov! can't be worse than Mendy, surely!

Pep looks so disinterested and down every interview. We do respind after bad performances, but then we blow it all over again.

Pep mentioned fatigue again in his post match interview. Wolves season started a month before us snd they looked full of energy? We don't look fit enough.

Horseshit excuse im afraid.

Unless he is getting it in early for Sunday.

We got dicked, we didnt turn up its that simple and he got his tactics and subs very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.