Wolves - post match

Did anyone notice Rodri giving Sterling shit as they came off. He was clearly not a happy bunny.

He wasn't giving sterling shit. Sterling was telling Rodri that he had nobody to pass the ball to when he got it & they was both frustrated by it. Probably fuming with the Kev sub as it lost us the game.

20 goals already this season and he was inches away from a hatrick after playing 80mins as an isolated striker......let's all rag on sterling goes we got beat? Right ......

Hes never scored a free kick in his life and hes told 2 experienced free kick takers to fuck off.

Why?

Pep signalled for the penalty taker to be changed and he took the second again (and missed again, with a terrible penalty again).

Why?

He also let Wolves back into the game with a half assed lose touch which gave them the ball in our half.

I have been defending him for the past month because I think we should be grateful hes been playing badly but still scoring, but today...he just looked more interested in his own hat trick than us equalizing

Anything from Pep? Surely he has to tear a strip off Walker, Eddie and Mendy for that shot show?

Oh dear the toys are really flying today.
I'm totally pee'd off same as everyone but I'll never stop supporting City and despising any team in red.

That’s not mentioning his idiotic CL selections in the latter rounds which always seem to bite him on the arse.

We can blame Sterling and Mendy for gifting Wolves the chance to get back into the game but Pep was by far the bigger culprit.

Taking De Bruyne off at that stage of the game was the worst substitution I’ve seen in a long time.

The only fucking player who can turn attack to defence in the blink of an eye taken off, the only fucking leader we have on that pitch taken off.

In fact, it was a toss up between Traore and Pep for the Wolves MOTM
Nothing Pep can do about Sterling giving the ball away for their first. Nothing Pep can do about Mendy who has enough time to write a book about the history of France, before opening the door for Traore. Although, like the rest of us, you're feeling like your guts have been ripped out, this was in no way Pep's fault. We're all fans, we have opinions - speak to ten fans and get ten opinions. Pep's in charge because his record and way of playing is rather good, and we're posting on here because no club owner hires fans to run a team.

The problem we have is that Pep is clearly the best man for the job we have at hand. However, the job at hand is a 2-3 year job and and don’t see Pep sticking around that long.

On top of that, the ideal replacement is sat on his arse waiting for a new job.

Agree 100%. I actually think the board have fooked up big time. We have been desperate for kompany & fern replacements for 2 years

We will never win the champs LGE with Pep in charge.

We've gone backwards from the heady days of a semi final , and being one goal away from a final. And that was achieved with a far far weaker squad than the one pep has at his disposal.

Di Matteo managed. Should we sing him? CL is all about luck. Liverpool get a player sent off, everyone decimates them (bar Barca if it is the 1st leg).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.