Wolves - post match

As much as I agree the Gundogan substitution was on Pep and it was horrendous. Kev shaking his head in disbelief was the same as everyone I was watching it with. Really bad
It's obvious why KDB went off. I am not at all confident about his fitness. We have a lot of important games coming up and in my opinion he still is not 100% fit. He'd have run himself into the ground for us and possibly done himself an injury. Pep did not have a choice

Weird how many posters I only see when we lose, and they’re never anything but a bunch of hysterical babies.

major game, shit result but for fuck sake, the state of some of you is embarrassing.

Yeah. And they spout a lot of childish rubbish without taking into account the current injury situation - despite which, we’re still easily 3rd in the league (& will improve) & in all other cups.

short memories too. It’s not easy to win the PL 3 times on the trot (especially with half the team missing)

Klipperty is already moaning because a couple of squad players are injured. Imagine the media excuses if they’d lost VVD Salah Mane & one of their full backs.

Let’s have some perspective

Because we are lacking in the middle without Fernandinnho. It's clear for all to see. Rodri does ok but the transition up the pitch just isn't the same. Would rather have had Foden than Silva today who was poor.
What? SIlva was excellent once he went middle. Him and Rodri were the only two capable of any rational thought and kept the ball well.

aslo you speak of transition, did you see the pass to KDB for te second goal. Rodri made that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.