Wolves - post match

It isn't his first error.

Neither was this Ederson’s only mistake this season, but I am not calling for his head. Every player commits multiple errors throughout their career, even in single season. He has started to improve and needs our support. If his overall performance does not pick up we will look elsewhere, but this loss is down on multiple idiotic mistakes and not just his own.

I like your optimism but you make Laporte seem like a mix of Bobby Moore, Franz Beckenbauer and Franco Baresi.
Yep, this worries me, too many think we'll be back to our very best if we can just get Laporte back.
Laporte is a bloody good player but our failings this season are more than just missing him, we've lost the drive and will to graft that we had previously.
We don't work nearly as hard as we did, we look like a group of individuals and not a team working together.
Basically we're a one man team, if KDB plays well we have a chance, if he doesn't then others need to step in but at the moment we're short of confidence and players go hiding

Neither was this Ederson’s only mistake this season, but I am not calling for his head. Every player commits multiple errors throughout their career, even in single season. He has started to improve and needs our support. If his overall performance does not pick up we will look elsewhere, but this loss is down on multiple idiotic mistakes and not just his own.

He is rubbish and not good enough.

Forget he cant defend when needed even though its important as a left back but even in games we dominate he cant pass a fucking ball.

He is shite!

Maybe we did but if we did there was not a single suggestion of us being interested anywhere. As for Cancelo surely the fact he can’t get a game suggests Pep doesn’t fancy him, or is him permanently on the bench some secret master plan?
Bernardo hardly played his first season. Kinda went alright

He is rubbish and not good enough.

Forget he cant defend when needed even though its important as a left back but even in games we dominate he cant pass a fucking ball.

He is shite!

We will see how he progresses throughout the remainder of the season. As I said if he doesn’t improve his performances he will be axed. All I am trying to get across is that our fans should be supportive rather than getting their pitchforks out and scapegoating a player when others made equally shit mistakes.

We where utter fucking pish from the first to the last minute.

10 men had fuck all to do with us being so off it last night it was painful to watch.

As poor a performance as you will see in fact it looked like a City side form 20 years ago last night.

spoken like a true main stander. I reckon you were the bloke sat behind me for 20 years at Maine Road, moaning about everything.

just managed to open BM after last night, thought it might cheer me up , just logging off now again now.

After all the great times we have had over last 10 years we were bound to have a really bad day and that's what it was last night.

Lets get Sheff U and Everton beat now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.