Wolves Sold Out, Newcastle Sold Out

Re: Wolves Sold Out, Newcastle About To Sell Out

So have Newcastle only got the bottom tier?

SS117 said:

Looks like it as the club put the tier above back on sale to our fans and they got snapped up pretty fast.

With the current momentum we'd sell out a 50-52,000 seater for league matches I reckon. Not sure if 55-60,000 is realistic yet except for the biggest games.

The newspaper report at the weekend about our stadium expansion plans did say that it would be relatively easy to put in an extra 2,000 seats. It didnt say how or where they would be. But it would a nice start, a gesture of intent.

cibaman said:
The newspaper report at the weekend about our stadium expansion plans did say that it would be relatively easy to put in an extra 2,000 seats. It didnt say how or where they would be. But it would a nice start, a gesture of intent.
Either on the roof or in City Square

Re: Wolves At Home About To Sell Out

Ric said:
BringBackSwales said:
GeordieBoy said:
And we would have sold both tiers, but our club only accepted the bottom tier because of the no return policy.

would you fuck, if you would have sold them your club would have taken them; you selling out villa park these days are you?

I'm guessing by his username he means Newcastle rather than Villa.

Anyway back to City, to paraphrase the rags, "20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure?"

whoops, thats what a few pints do to me! Thought I had responded to a thread by a villa fan

GeordieBoy said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
'We're sold out every week, are you fucking sure?'

Did I say that? No.

I'm aware our home gates are dropping. However I'm confident we could easily take 3k to Man City.
It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the rags who say that we have 20000 empty seats

now that we know that we can shift the ss upper tier, we've stopped offering it to the away team sale or return - therefore if they are not 100% sure they can sell out both tiers, then they dont want to be stuck paying for tkts that they cant sell

other clubs have been doing this to us for years - the reason why we have been taking the smaller allocations for chelsea and spurs
SS117 said:

The Newcastle game seemed to sell out really quickly, almost before the Wolves game which was slow to shift the last few.

I wonder if any Newcastle fans bought paper tickets for home areas by registering online? I remember a load of them near me in our end at Maine Road for the 3-3 when they were riding high under KK. Gio was amazing that day, still got the MOTD highlights on a VHS tape somewhere!

StMark's said:
The Newcastle game seemed to sell out really quickly, almost before the Wolves game which was slow to shift the last few.

I wonder if any Newcastle fans bought paper tickets for home areas by registering online? I remember a load of them near me in our end at Maine Road for the 3-3 when they were riding high under KK. Gio was amazing that day, still got the MOTD highlights on a VHS tape somewhere!
One of my favourite ever games, he was fantastic! I had the MOTD highlights on tape for ages after that. Prob still have somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.