Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, definitely more enjoyable than last season, really hope that you win the title though. Good luck for the rest of the season (apart from boxing day)

You twats better remember who you've got a few days later, don't be having a fucking great performance on boxing day and a shite one on 28th ;-)

Were you at Etihad yesterday?

And @Wanderingwolf?

No mate though I'm a STH our away tickets are so in demand they've sold out by the time it reaches my loyalty point level so watched it on a stream instead.

Lad I play 5aside with went to Turkey for the Besiktas game, flew back to Manchester and came back for 5aside on Friday then back to Manchester for the game yesterday!

Lad I play 5aside with went to Turkey for the Besiktas game, flew back to Manchester and came back for 5aside on Friday then back to Manchester for the game yesterday!

Don't blame him fucking shithole Wolverhampton no fucker likes staying there surely:)

So 3 points better off than last season and now unbeaten in 8 premier league games. Fifth in the league after today’s win.
Happy days for us long suffering wolves fans.

And there was I thinking that you have had a poor start to the season.

I'm genuinely delighted for you; Wolves' supporters have had a pretty shitty 30 years, and you are overdue some good times.

Never forgiven Wolves for taking Waggy off us!
Great to see this fine old club recapturing some of the past glories.

The season is taking shape nicely given a slower start than last year, we are now unbeaten in all competitions since 27th September (barring a Carabao Cup game against Villa when we played mainly kids), if we had turned a couple of those draws into wins just imagine!

I am delighted tbh, 5th in the league and through to the knockout stages of the Europa, we have 'the rags' in the FA Cup 3rd round.

Just hope Nuno doesn't get his head turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.