Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sold us Robert Taylor 1.2m!

Most City supporters would still say that you got the better of those two deals.

I don’t know if you have ever heard Malcolm Allison’s version of the Daley purchase. He claimed that he agreed a fee in the region of £750 000, but Peter fucking Swales decided, for reasons known only to himself, that he would increase the amount to break the British transfer record.

Swales never denied it.

I was gutted to come away from Molineux empty handed on Thursday night after giving them a very good game and at 1-1, looked like we could have gone on and won. Sadly we conceded late but kept pushing for the equaliser but agonisingly, Oliver blew for full time whilst we were attacking and 4 minutes barely up.

Our goal was superb, Traore was a beast and Neto excellent too, was disappointed he was replaced by Jota.

Your Mancunian chum(p)s up next at their place next Saturday, hopefully back to winning ways then.

I was gutted to come away from Molineux empty handed on Thursday night after giving them a very good game and at 1-1, looked like we could have gone on and won. Sadly we conceded late but kept pushing for the equaliser but agonisingly, Oliver blew for full time whilst we were attacking and 4 minutes barely up.

Our goal was superb, Traore was a beast and Neto excellent too, was disappointed he was replaced by Jota.

Your Mancunian chum(p)s up next at their place next Saturday, hopefully back to winning ways then.

The overwhelming majority of members will be disappointed if you’re not.

You should fancy your chances after seeing what Burnley did there.

Most City supporters would still say that you got the better of those two deals.

I don’t know if you have ever heard Malcolm Allison’s version of the Daley purchase. He claimed that he agreed a fee in the region of £750 000, but Peter fucking Swales decided, for reasons known only to himself, that he would increase the amount to break the British transfer record.

Swales never denied it.

I actually interviewed Steve Daley, alright I'm bigging myself up, just sent him questions by email.

I asked him to do a Q&A for another City forum years ago, and he did it no problem, nice guy.

You should fancy your chances after seeing what Burnley did there.

We do, they hold no fear for visiting teams these days and with Rashford out that's a big miss for them but they are still capable of pulling off unexpected results now and then, especially if VAR is helping them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.