Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

Take Zabaleta off at half time and replace with Garrido.

Zab's game is totally based on "diving in" and after his booking he can't do another one!

He's a sending off waiting to happen at the moment, and I'm fed up with finishing games with 10 men.

baggy said:
The Game 77 said:
Stevie ireland is having a shitter just doesn't look bothered

c'mon, hes finding playing so close to de-jong in a packed and fast paced middle of the park difficult but he's got vision unlike anyone else out there.

he'll set up our second ;-)

His passing is poor but so are a coupe of players tonight he just doesn't look like he's arsed tonight his body language is just so negative his head keep dropping and he's not closing down and chasing ball like he normally does

Ireland has been putting in the defensive shift this half and making all sorts of brilliant runs (including the one Bellers didn't see on that counter which would have probably been an easy goal) so I think he is actually doing fairly well.

That was a hell of a fall there. He was out cold for a good 30 seconds and the players did nothing.

Another example of why football players need to more about injuries as sort like rugby players do. If that was rugby he'd have been in the recovery position in about 5 seconds.

damn that was some fall he took... landed on the neck... glad bellamy waved to ref to stop the game..

stats arent pretty but scoreline so far is...

bizzbo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
2 games in i know, but we now have a manager and coaching staff who know whats going on

I couldn't be more impressed by him. he's been diplomatic, charming, calm off the pitch, and has made decisive changes two games on the trot.

its a shame we threw away all those points we would of been right up there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.