Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

I agree about Zab, get him off now. I love the guy but you know what is going to happen. Wolves will target him now.

Well done, we should have scored at least two goals if not three in the first half.

So far so good, but to avoid any late shock, we need to score the second goal.

swps said:
baggy said:
one thing i can say with assurance is that it's not the type of game for robinho.

bellers having a good one thus far.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

Parp down Mr Happy and have a mince pie!!

SebastianBlue said:
Ireland has been putting in the defensive shift this half and making all sorts of brilliant runs (including the one Bellers didn't see on that counter which would have probably been an easy goal) so I think he is actually doing fairly well.

well said, some people just don't seem to watch the game properly

swps said:
baggy said:
one thing i can say with assurance is that it's not the type of game for robinho.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

Maybe you should 'shut the fuck up' eh kid?

what a difference a change makes! we seem to be much more organised, disciplined and micah is looking sharp!
mark hughes changed everything about our club in the background, now roberto mancini will move us forward again with his experience and know how!
well done boys, let's keep it up. i'm going for 0-2

I noticed from wolves corners our defenders
started in the 6 yrd box and attacked the ball.
No cnut was gonna get a free header anyway that's for sure
There was no panic,panic panic.
I'm impressed with Roberto.
After all the false dawns i hope to fcuk this is it.
Come on City.

swps said:
baggy said:

we're a bunch of hyprocrites man. Bellamy and Petrov ain't doing shit out there and here we are saying he's having a good one, just bc Tevez got lucky on the goal. I don't get us fans.

Robbie has missed 3 months, thats a lot of time, so please give the kid a break. he will come through. unless we're stupid enough to let him leave and go shine somewhere else.

Millennium said:
Well done, we should have scored at least two goals if not three in the first half.

So far so good, but to avoid any late shock, we need to score the second goal.
Agreed. Pity Craig didn't bag that chance before we scored. Also, if Stevie had been played in in the inside right area when he was free. Could have been 3 up by now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.