Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

that was fantastic- there really is a different air about us now. there's no doubt after the first 10 mins when wolves were in control that if we were in the pre Mancini days we would have battered down and hoped for any scraps. now, we tweak our play and regain possession and momentum.

such exciting times, well done lads keep your heads held high!

As I missed the first half (started at 11.45pm here), can anyone tell me why Superman was taken off so early? Was he off form, injured or simply tired? We arguably need another central midfielder in the transfer window if Superman fails to regain his 2008-9 standards soon.

great performance last night by all. All kept their heads and they looked like a team not individuals.

keep it up

CTID

i thought we got out of jail, we were lucky to still be in it when carlos miss hit that fluke, after that though we did ok, no thanks to the manager, he should have got zab off after that booking, very lucky to get away with that.
after this season though we'll take lucky goals and a barmy manager like big mick macarthy taking his best player off.

Had a quick look through the thread but cant see it, could anyone tell me how many passes where strung together in that fantastic passage of play and when is the last time you seen us do this?

what are you on about we were lucky we played with great conviction and we could of doubled our final score if we took our chances!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.