Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

VIEWS OF A WOLVES FAN!!

Hi,

Some of you will remember me posting on here many months ago when my team Wolves played city. I said I would check back in when it was the reverse fixture at Molineux.

Well a lot had happened since the last match for both of our teams.
We have been shocking all season and especially after sacking Mick (something i was totally against) I have watched every match and we have been very poor, City could quite literally get a cricket score today.

Im a wolves fan through and through and have supported them regardless of what division we are in.
Im also a realist and along with 99% of wolves fan I know we are already relegated. 11 points a drift with 4 games to go!!
Ask any Wolves fan, or in fact nearly every fan and any other club rather than Man Utd and they will probably want to see City win the title over Man utd.
Everyone hates Man Utd and rightly so.!!

I can never want to see my team lose but i realise today its for the greater good, we are doomed anyway and if we can do city a favour today then i hope we do. City then need to stuff utd next week and keep it going.
Id like it not to be too embarrassing today, just a couple of goals against us not 5,6,7+

Hopefully, when we go down (confirmed in a couple of hours) we can keep hold of some of our players, get a decent manager and come back up very soon.

Also, want to mention what a great player and bloke Lescott is, returning to Wolves today and admitting that he doesnt want to see us go down. He was a favourite at molineux and will get a warm welcome today from our fans.

Regardless how many you score and the fact we are down after today, i hope Molineux is loud and us Wolves fans are singing to the end, showing that we are proper fans.
Good Luck today, will log in again later.

( i did try to start my own topic, but coulndt!)

Tricky_Trev said:
Mancini said we have no injuries. So why is Richards not on the bench?
What does it matter? Zab will do the job like he always do! save Micah for the united game, everyone knows micah are made by glas, and this is our easiest game so save him

Come on city, no fuck ups. Keep it professional if we do score a few then the momentum is defiantly back.

Maccaaaa said:
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Barry, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Aguero and Tevez.
Great team and hopefully enough to grab a few goals and smash these fuckers today!!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

impressedwolf said:
VIEWS OF A WOLVES FAN!!

Hi,

Some of you will remember me posting on here many months ago when my team Wolves played city. I said I would check back in when it was the reverse fixture at Molineux.

We have been shocking all season and especially after sacking Mick (something i was totally against) I have watched every match and we have been very poor, City could quite literally get a cricket score today.

Im a wolves fan through and through and have supported them regardless of what division we are in.
Im also a realist and along with 99% of wolves fan I know we are already relegated. 11 points a drift with 4 games to go!!
Ask any Wolves fan, or in fact nearly every fan and any other club rather than Man Utd and they will probably want to see City win the title over Man utd.

I can never want to see my team lose but i realise today its for the greater good, we are doomed anyway and if we can do city a favour today then i hope we do. City then need to stuff utd next week and keep it going.
Id like it not to be too embarrassing today, just a couple of goals against us not 5,6,7+

Hopefully, when we go down (confirmed in a couple of hours) we can keep hold of some of our players, get a decent manager and come back up very soon.

Also, want to mention what a great player and bloke Lescott is, returning to Wolves today and admitting that he doesnt want to see us go down. He was a favourite at molineux and will get a warm welcome today from our fans.

Regardless how many you score and the fact we are down after today, i hope Molineux is loud and us Wolves fans are singing to the end, showing that we are proper fans.

I'll be sorry to see Wolves go but agree, I think even if you won today you'd still go down as I can't see you winning the remaining 3 games and Wigan or QPR not getting another couple of points.

Sometimes getting relegated can be for the best, look at Newcastle, hopefully you'll bounce straight back with a new manager next season.

impressedwolf said:
VIEWS OF A WOLVES FAN!!

Hi,

Cheers mate , my brother is also Wolves through and through and yes it is true you have the side on paper that should stay in this division every year at least one side that in theory should go down does and this year its your time.

You are doing some good things with your stadium and while the owners did muck up the change of manager at a critical time and deservedly should be accountable for that I hope you come back to the premiership ASAP.

Wolves should be in the premiership.

Still have vivid memories of your League Cup final victory over us.

You usually give us a tough game at your patch and its when we have something to aim for we tend to struggle.

Hopefully the title will still be up for grabs after the game.

kenzie115 said:
I'll be sorry to see Wolves go but agree, I think even if you won today you'd still go down as I can't see you winning the remaining 3 games and Wigan or QPR not getting another couple of points.

Sometimes getting relegated can be for the best, look at Newcastle, hopefully you'll bounce straight back with a new manager next season.

Yep think you are spot on,Newcastle is a fine example. Its what we need, to have a clear out and start over.

we've been where you are wolves, we know exactly how it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.