Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

yes great team!!!

wonder whats up with richards though, zabs done the business anyway.

fucking come on boys, put the fuckers to the sword, no prisoners!!!!!

jimharri said:
It's been dropped into our laps; we have to take advantage of this. No stupid fuck ups at the back like the vermin and the Mickeys had time after time today. A nice solid (boring, even!) 2-0 win will do me.
This x 100

Micah seemed a bit jaded in his last few starts. I wonder if he's carrying a knock.

citytill1die84 said:
Wish fucking sky would stop saying Wolves are down if they lose FFS clueless twats.

Anyway I'm bricking it now was confident before pressure getting to me badly hope players don't feel anything. Let's win City and let's win big then hammer the shit beat Newcastle and beat QPR and we win the league. FFS did I just say we can win the league happy days :)
Er; possible Clarkie bait, but I'll bite. Why is it clueless? If wolves lose they're 11 points adrift of safety, with only 9 points available to them. Unless I'm missing something, that means they're down.

fcuking hell only just got back on was the site down,what a result,lets get the three points today and let utd worry about next monday come on city three points please.....

City's biggest game for 40 odd years,let's not fuck it up again hey lads.

have to stuff them today and get way ahead on GD to help us, if we win today United can't win the title at our place, which is nice.

Teams:

Wolves: De Vries, Foley, Stearman, Bassong, Ward, Kightly, Henry, Davis, Edwards, Jarvis, Fletcher.
Subs: Ikeme, R Johnson, Berra, Zubar, Milijas, Doyle, Ebanks-Blake.

MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany(c), Lescott, Clichy, Barry, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Silva, Tevez, Aguero.
Subs: Pantilimon, K Toure, Kolarov, De Jong, Milner, A Johnson, Dzeko.

Mancini said we have no injuries. So why is Richards not on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.